SEVENTEEN

4/4

flowers sprout from the tight gaps of my cerebra. i can feel the sun gliding down my spleen and my choler is wrapped in glowing gold. i coat myself in grün because that's his hue and he paints himself in morada because he wants to be the right shade. 

i tighten my genesis, but i'm standing on revelation. god steals his tears from crocodiles and lets them stream onto lady gaia whenever i leave his janus-faced embrace. the roads race by and the cars stay still and i leave my prints (physical and literary) on the tilted bends of the stars. i wear smooth clouds as skirts and my aura blares dulcet skies. 

my dreams consist of a golden haired boy fucking me. we fuck in every shape that we can. even our souls know how to fuck. and when we die and when the sky takes us in, our celestial bodies will combine and form a catastrophe that cannot be seen on a scale. 

i tried to make this as delicate and as sweet and as hidden as possible, but it's so orange that it burns through the stratosphere and god chews on our roasted ruins. death no longer hides behind my window. he found a new home in narnia where he can now expose himself to pellucid minds. mine has a few clouds left and i devote those all to him. 

i blow out the lights on my grocery cake and wish for a companion and an A in algebra two. god doesn't like numbers. a genie can't grant flimsy prayers. 

-

hey y'all i finally wrote a cool poem & i'm now 17 & i love this song!!