chrome headed

9/13

i wonder if my edges will ever be soft. if i'll ever smooth out like a circle or if i'll keep on stabbing others with my pointy corners. maybe i'll always be a square.

i wonder if the sun will stay with me. if he'll one day see how much i love him and sleep with me in my purple room and eat grapes with me on the leather brown couch in the living room. maybe he'll always leave. i heard that the moon gives the deadliest head.

i wonder if the flowers will ever bloom. if they'll rise up one day and spread out their buds and let the bees have some milk for dinner. maybe they'll never grow more than two inches and maybe the bees will starve this spring.

i wonder if the world will ever turn. if the earth will just flip to the next page and we can finally get off this boring chapter that we've been reading for centuries. maybe it's just stuck and we'll just stay on this same page until the world throws a tantrum about how senseless this book is and ends up dying of boredom.

i wonder if my heart will ever be red. if one day, it'll start bleeding like a rose and it'll taste like red wine and my lover will tell me, "oh baby your heart is so ripe i've never tasted such a sweet heart." and maybe then he'll love me and i'll be his sweetheart. maybe it'll always taste like a piece of gum on the sidewalk — gone and brown and faded bubblegum and dead.

i wonder if i'll ever live again. if my soul will finally just breathe and my heart will finally just jump and if my brain will finally just start turning the wheels.

or, maybe i'll just always sit in this grave and wonder.

--

I know barely anyone reads my stuff anymore, but to all those who still do, I promise i'll update the entirety of this book (I finished it awhile ago, but I haven't updated it on here). I won't leave wattpad until I do.