A Dance To Remember - Amélie POV

Amélie entered the drama room still thinking about the cute girl she passed in the hallway.

"Yo, Amélie. What are you doing?" Someone called out.

"Gabriel, I met a really cute girl." Amélie sighed as she turned to him.

"Oh, what's her name?" He asked.

"Ugh, I don't know. I forgot to ask."

"Well, what's she look like? Maybe I can ask around for you."

"Really! Uh, she had short brown hair, brown eyes and the cutest british accent." Amélie said as she twirled her hair around her fingers; remembering Lena's blushing face.

"Alright, I'll ask if Sombra knows anything." As he turned to grab his bags.

"Thank you, Gabriel." She said as she fixed her sloppy hair. "Anyways, do you know what the next performance will be?"

"Well, Jack and I have been working on a new script," He sighed as he slung his bags over his shoulder, "I'll have to get back to you on that though, it's still in progress. Just work on your dance or whatever."

"About that," Amélie sighed, "I don't think that I can do it. They're having me dance both the main female parts and that is a wonderful opportunity, but that Odile character is to malicious for me to pull off."

"You'll figure it out. Besides, you had Fareeha and I work on your costume forever." He chided as he handed her her outfits, "Plus I vaguely remember you raving about that other part."

"Yeah, Odette is perfect for me," she sighed, "I'll figure something out."

"I'd better go now." Gabriel said as he walked towards the exit, "I'm meeting up with Jack to discus our script. Plus he said he'd introduce me to some people who are perfect for our concept. The stage is open if you're gonna work on your dance."

"Thanks, Gabriel." She called out, "See you around."

Amélie went to change into her ballet shoes, put away the outfits that Gabriel gave her and began to practice Act 3 of her dance, unaware of the person watching from the shadows.

"I'll make this a dance to remember." she whispered to herself.