The Night

[WARNING: This part is NSFW.]

Amélie began to giggle as Lena turned to face her.

"Um, Amélie?" Lena said, "Could you let go of me?"

Amélie didn't respond and chuckled as she slid her hand under Lena's shirt.

"A-Amélie?! W-what are you doing." Lena asked.

Amélie chuckled again and pulled Lena on to the bed. She then rolled on top of Lena. Hovering above her, she slowly trailed kisses down Lena's neck and chest. She seemed to find the situation amusing as Lena began to quietly moan.

"H-hey? Are you even drunk?" Lena asked as she turned away, trying to stifle the sounds from escaping her throat.

Amélie just grinned and continued. Her kiss were becoming harder and left small hickeys behind. Her tongue traced Lena's collarbone, sending their nerves ablaze. She then roughly pressed her lips against Lena's and began to remove her shirt, the both of them were now beet red.

"Wait..." Lena said, but Amélie didn't slow down. She tossed her shirt aside and gently pushed her tongue into Lena's mouth. Her hands slid under Lena's shirt. Soon the both of them were no longer clothed and were panting heavily just inches away from one another.

Lena was originally embarrassed but she quickly threw all reason out the window as they were swallowed by their passionate lust. The rest of the night was drowned out by their sensual cries of desire.

[Sorry I'm not all that good at writing yuri...  TnT ]