Le Coeur Du Fou - Lena POV

Lena tossed her phone aside and buried her face into her pillow.

"Maybe should  just talk to her," Lena sighed, "I mean its not like we're dating. So even she has a boyfriend or whatever it's not like she's in the wrong, I mean I never even told her my name... If my heart gets broken, then... I'll just... have to get over it." Lena decided that despite any fears she may have she should still tell Amélie her feelings and that she would go back to the theatre the next day. She quickly messaged Ana her plan and drifted to sleep.

The next day Lena went to a nearby flower shop, bought a bouquet of roses and rode her bike to the school. As soon as she arrived she sprinted to the drama theatre and saw Amélie still practicing her dance. This time, instead of sitting in the back of the room, Lena sat in the front row. Amélie, noticing Lena as she took a seat, stopped dancing and turned off the music.

"I'm sorry, but what are you doing here, ma chère?" Amélie asked as she began to blush.

"Uh, I just wanted to come see you." Lena replied and handed Amélie the bouquet, "ever since we met (yesterday) I wanted to get to know you more."

"I feel the same way." Amélie responded meekly. The two of them took a step closer to one another.

"Uhm, would you like to go out with me sometime?" Lena asked.

"Of course," Amélie replied, "by the way, I never did get your name."

"It's Lena"

Gérard POV

Gérard made his way to the drama department. He couldn't hear any music as he walked towards the theatre and decided to go through the backstage entrance. He entered the backdoor and could not find Amélie.

"Where could she be?" He whispered as he moved the curtains a bit and saw Amélie talking to a girl with short brown hair. "Amél-" he was about to call out to her.

"Lena, I am looking forward our date." Amélie said whilst watching the brown haired girl leave blushing. Gérard bit back the words he wanted to say and quietly left.

(Just to be clear Gérard came to the theatre to tell Amélie that he was going to try to give up on her.

P.S.   Please leave some comments so that I can change/better this story and callout any parts that are grammatically incorrect.)