Rediscovering - The Monkees

I am a big fan of the Monkees and have been since I first discovered them on MTV's reruns of The Monkees show during Monkee Mania week in 1986. They were my first boy band expierence and Davy Jones started it all for me. I always knew I had this undeniable connection to the 1960s time era, its only gotten stronger as I have gotten older. I swear I lived through the sixies, My favorite song of all time from that era is Turn, Turn, Turn. I always wished for really long straight blonde hair, hippie beads and the curtain beads that went on your doorway were the coolest. I can relate to the culture, clothing and music much more than I can anything that is put out today. I probably was a big Monkees fan in a former life with Davy and Micky as my favorites. Just like now. People can pick apart factors of their life and if your inner soul is strong enough connect those thoughts, feelings and information to another time. I have read on Wattpad, and Tumblr, just to name a few websites where I have read different people say "I was born in the wrong generation." They have old souls and are able to reconnect with their pasts like I can. Join me shall you in rediscovering our pasts. -Starting with the Monkees.

Reincarnation - what are your thoughts?

Do you think you were born in the wrong generation and why?

When did you discover the Monkees? and who's your favorite?