Do you want to continue?

Mt.ebott. The Mountain of monsters. Or so everyone thought. Some of the nicest people Frisk ever met were trapped under that mountain. Though he did kill most of them, he loved them all the same. They were his family and friends. Even Sans understood him know. Frisk hiked up the mountain for the second time in search of Chara.

Ocaisonally he'd sense for determination. Going through 6,558,365 resets will eventually teach you tricks like that. As well as determination sensing he could: use his determination in magic attacks, predict what people will say or do before they do it and they could make their eyes go jet Black with red highlights. Frisk valued all of his capabilities. You never know when you might need em.

He reached the peak of Mount ebott and strolled casually through the cave that led to the gap in the barrier. He stuck to the shade and shadows to avoid detection. He furrowed his brow as he tried to spot Chara.

It didn't take a lot of effort. The crying pretty much gave it away. He walked up to her and plonked himself down next to her. We wrapped an arm around her shoulder and held her. Frisk felt her tense up at the contact, but just as soon relaxed. "H-hi Frisk." She managed. Frisk smiled slightly. At least she was talking. Sometimes she would just stay silent for days at a time.

He hoisted her up off of the floor. Frisk gestured to the exit and started walking her to it. "Do you want to continue done this route? I understand that this may be difficult for you." Chara nodded "We can at least see what the world is like. I'd forgotten what it was like to live on the surface. Though the memories I do have aren't exactly the nicest." Frisk squeezed her hand comfortingly. "I'll erase anything that would dare to hurt you." He told her.

Chara planted a kiss on his cheek. "I know my dear. I know." They began to hike down the mountain.