Reminiscence

Whoever guesses what happens in the next chapter gets a cookie.

Frisk followed Asgore down the path as he was "Helped" along the way. Frisk mentally rolled his eyes, he could've walked this path backwards with his eyes closed. "You look bored human. As if you've seen all of this before." Asgore commented. Frisk shook his head, "Just thinking of something Asgore. Am I correct in assuming you have a child?" Asgore nodded and smiled fondly, "Yes. I have a son, Asriel. He's 8 years old, around your age I assume?" Frisk shook his head, "I'm 16 in a month." Asgore looked shocked, "But you're so small. Do you have a medical condition?" Again Frisk shook his head, "I'm the average height for my age. Humans aren't quite as long lasting and tall as some monsters." Asgore nodded and looked ahead aimlessly. They came up to one of the spike traps in a hallway. "Now human-" Asgore began but stopped abruptly when he saw Frisk already on the other side of the trap. "What?" Frisk called over. "How did you get over there?" Asgore called back incredulously. Frisk shrugged ,"There were similar puzzles elsewhere in the overworld. Are you coming?" Asgore nodded and effortlessly navigated through the spikes. "Come along human. Not too much further now." He said as he led Frisk along another path he knew already.

Eventually they came out into the area where Toriel's cottage was. Frisk immediately saw Asriel in the front garden, he could also see Toriel sat on the porch behind him. Asgore cleared his throat and both Toriel and Asriel looked up at him and then at Frisk in pure shock. "Asriel go inside child." Toriel said solemnly. Asriel looked back at his mother, "But mom-" "NOW!" Toriel snapped. Asriel flinched and ran inside. Toriel snapped her gaze back to Asgore, "And you! How dare you bring one of those monsters here?" Asgore stood upright and gazed back at his wife. "We don't know he's a monster." He said calmly. Frisk grinned inwardly, he was more of a monster then everyone in the mountain. Ah the memories...

                                                                  (200 resets, 6 years and 5 months ago...)

A ten year old Frisk was sat in a class room. The ghost of Chara stood idly behind him. There were 20 students and a teacher in the class. They were all human, no monsters well. Unless you counted Frisk as we are about to see...

"I'm bored." Chara said in Frisk's mind. "I know." Frisk whispered, "But I can't do anything about it.". Chara's ghost gained her signature creepy grin, "Yes you can. You know what you can do Frisk." Frisk shook his head, "No Chara." He whispered. Chara used puppy dog eyes on him, "Please?" Again Frisk shook his head, "No." Chara gripped Frisk's soul tightly. Her eye's were jet black and she looked furious, "NO? YOU TELL ME NO? WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT." She bumped up his LV to 20. Frisk instantly felt murderous, his eyes faded to black and red. Grinning wildly he stood up and kicked his desk across the room. "Go get em Frisky." Chara said almost silently. "Frisk Dreemurr! What do you think you're doing?" The teacher scolded. Frisk scowled and opened his eyes slowly and menacingly as he turned to her, "Shut up you old bitch." He said making his voice echo in that weird horror movie way. The teacher's eyes widened and she backed up away from the student. Frisk grinned again and teleported right in front of her. The woman fell over in surprise and cowered below the demonic ten year old. Said ten year old materialized a knife out of nowhere and lunged at his teacher, burying the knife in her forehead. The rest of the class screamed as a fountain of blood erupted from the teacher's head and covered Frisk.

Still smiling Frisk turned to the rest of the class. Using his power he locked the exit and advanced into the position the teacher usually stood in. "Now class. Who can tell me how many bones the human body has?" The class all looked at each other fearfully. Frisk scowled, "Whoever answers correctly gets to leave." Instantly a boy at the back raised his hand. Frisk smiled and pointed to him, "Yes you." he said. The child sighed in relief , "206 Sir." Frisk's grin grew wider, "Wrong answer." With that he walked down the aisle of desks. "W-what? No it wasn't." The child stammered. Frisk arrived next to the child and nodded, "Normally that would be true but I'm interested in how many you have." The child looked confused, "I have 206, like everyone else." Frisk smiled even wider. He grabbed the boys arm and used his thumb and forefinger to rip the skin apart. The child screamed in pain as Frisk proceeded to rip the bones out of his forearm, "I'm quite sure nobody else has only 204 bones." Frisk grinned as he held the boy's arms in front of his face. The child was crying uncontrollably, so much so he didn't notice Frisk sneaking up behind him and rip his spine out of his body.

"So children, what have we learned?" Frisk asked into the now silent room. "Fuck you, you crazy freak!" A random boy shouted as he ran towards the exit. Frisk scowled as he extended his knife into a katana, teleporting behind the boy he grabbed him by the hair and drove his sword through the poor child. A girl began crying and ran over to the boy's corpse. Frisk recognized the girl as the boy's girlfriend, more emphasized by the fact that she fell onto him crying. Getting an idea, Frisk made his Katana hover over the girl and went to a desk and took the table off of it. A student tried to warn the girl but was too late as Frisk made a hammering motion, the sword being the nail and the desk top being the hammer. Swinging down Frisk drove the sword into the girl's spine. She instantly began screaming as Frisk repeated the motion five more times, spraying blood everywhere "You can thank Danganronpa for that one." . Grinning once more Frisk turned to see the rest of the class all huddled in a corner. 

"Big mistake kids." Frisk said as he raised his arms. Half of the tables boxed the kids in like walls leaving the top open. Raising his arms again Frisk made the remaining tables form a solid roof. Then snapping his arm down the tables slammed down crushing everyone inside. Chara's ghost appeared next to Frisk, "Good job dear. Good job."

                                                                                           (Present day)

"Human?" Asgore asked. Frisk snapped his head back to Asgore, "Yes?" Asgore smiled, "I have convinced my wife to let you stay with us." Frisk smiled back, "Great."