For god sake.

Frisk floated through the dark void of reset. He had killed himself. Again. With a scream of rage Frisk launched a volley of red knives into the void. Chara wasn't here and that could mean one of two things. One: She was still alive and in the timeline because he hadn't reset or Two: She was avoiding him. Neither option boded well for Frisk so he loaded the file he made this morning. It was right before Chara had shouted not to kill her Father. "For god sake. I'll be hyped on determination and rage if I load to then. Fuck." Frisk opened the code menu. He changed his D.T level and reduced his rage. Satisfied he nodded and hit the load button. But not before erasing some of Chara's memories.

Frisk was back in the town square. The man was where Frisk had left him and still just as badly hurt. Frisk snapped the revolver in two and walked away. Chara ran around the corner and went to shout but saw Frisk walking away. She rushed up to join him but he "Took a shortcut" away leaving her alone. She blinked and shrugged walking back to the hotel room. Frisk was always a little strange.

Frisk had teleported to the top of mount Ebott. He knew he wouldn't fall into the gap. But then he had a strange idea. What if he WANTED to drop back into the underground? Frisk could easily just teleport or load out afterwards. And he still had to see if Asriel had kept his memories. Frisk levitated gently over the pit and lowered himself down slowly to what would have been a bed of flowers. In fact the lack of flowers in the first place reminded Frisk of how much he wasn't meant to be there. He had fucked up time so much by doing this. But it was worth it.

He began to walk through the ruins slowly. Well, they weren't ruins at the moment. Soon though. Frisk began to get absorbed in his own thoughts and didn't notice when he bumped into someone. "Sorry." He apologized, "I didn't see you there." "Well I'm not quite sure how. I am rather hard to miss." Frisk snapped his head up recognizing the voice. "Asgore?" He said before he could stop himself. The king of monsters raised an eyebrow in surprise, "I was not aware any humans still know of me. I didn't think humans could live over 100 years." Frisk thought of a lie instantly, "My grandfather told me stories of you. The supposedly fearsome king of monsters. Though grandpa said you weren't really a tyrant, he said you served him tea while he was in the dungeons." Asgore chuckled fondly. "Yes I remember doing that. There was no need for hostility. We didn't want a war." Frisk nodded. "I know. Humans only attacked out of fear. Unfortunately all manner of species fear what they don't understand." Asgore nodded in understanding, "Truer words have never been spoken. You seem to be a rather reasonable human. Come, if you are to be stuck down here for the rest of your life the least I could do is offer some hospitality." Frisk smiled and followed Asgore to his home.

He was filled with determination.