Fancy the beach Chara?

Frisk sat in the town square with his arms around Chara. She was sobbing. The village was slowly creeping out to watch them. Bloody freaks Frisk thought. He turned his attention back to Chara. Recalling a story from one of his previous time lines he smiled and began to speak aloud for everyone to hear.

"Do you remember Chara? That time I took you to the beach?" He felt her nod against his chest. "Do you remember that Toriel made sure you didn't wear a bathing suit so that I wouldn't get any bright ideas?" Though Frisk couldn't see he could swear he felt her smiling. "And that Sans tagged along to sell overpriced hotdogs, and made a bad pun about how he could SEA that we were a perfect couple." Frisk grinned wider as he heard Chara begin to laugh.

Frisk then went on to tell the story about their date with Chara to the beach to everyone who gathered round to listen. He described the tale in exquisite detail from the beginning right up to the sunset where they lay down on the sand and had their first kiss.

He remembered it well. The sweet taste of her lips on his. The warmth of her body. It had been a rather passionate kiss looking back. He almost fell over when he felt Chara suddenly sit up and plant a soft kiss onto his mouth, to which the village gave up a large cheer. "Thank you Frisk." Chara whispered in his ear. "You're most welcome my angel." He whispered back.