High noon

Hey people! I'm Back! And Alive! Anyway i got my laptop fixed and you may be able to get more in a chapter now! Also I'm trying to get to Fanfiction so i can write there, but it's confusing as all hell. help me out in the comments if you can. Anyhoo! To the next chapter!

Frisk took a step out of the front door. As he expected he felt Chara's arms wrap around him from behind as she tried to pull him back. Groaning Frisk turned around, "Chara we've been over this. I have to go out there. That bastard needs to die!" however he stopped his tirade when he saw Chara begin to cry. "Chara... is there something you want to say?"

Chara nodded slowly. "Fr-Frisk... that man is..." Chara broke off crying and ran back into the guest house. Frisk paused before shaking his head and leaving. When women run off crying you leave 'em to it. At least... that's what Sans said.Shaking his head once more Frisk set off towards the village square in search of the mafia man. He arrived there at 12 o'clock, almost an hour late. And boy was the mafia man pissed. "Where were ya boy?! You got here so late I don't even know what the time is!" "It's high noon!" Frisk paused and looked around for the speaker. he couldn't find him but the man sounded like a cowboy. (References! :-P)"Shut up Jesse!" The mafia man called out.

The man then turned back to Frisk. "As for you ya little shit." The man begun as he pulled out a revolver, "DIE!" with that he pulled the trigger three times in quick succession. Now as most people know bullets travel faster than the naked eye can see, but not to our dear protagonist. Frisk burst off to the left in a blur of speed and charged forwards to the man. Unfortunately for Frisk the man expected that and fired two more shots at him. Frisk grunted as a bullet tore the skin off his arm and left a trail of blood along his arm. Grinning the man kicked out at Frisk, who nimbly dodged out the way and kicked the man's hand away from him as the gun fired again. Growling in frustration the man tackled Frisk to the ground and held the gun to his head.

"Gotcha' now ya little fuck!" He yelled as he pressed the barrel of the gun into the side of Frisk's temple, "Now to blow your fucking brains out." Frisk began to laugh. "What's so funny?" The man asked confused. "You didn't count your bullets did you?" Frisk asked him. "Course not. why would I need to?" Frisk laughed again. "Pull the trigger." He told the man, who obliged. a click resounded throughout the air. "Shit." Said the man. Frisk grinned as his eyes turned black. he drove his elbow into the mans stomach, hearing bones crack he spun out of the mans grip and punched him in the face, sending him flying into a wall.

Frisk picked up the gun off the floor, filled it with determination and made a bullet out of it. He stalked slowly towards the man raising the gun as he went. he aimed at the mans head and was about to fire when Chara burst round the corner of the street and yelled "FRISK STOP! DON'T KILL MY DAD!"

Ooh. another cliff hanger. and at least 200 more words. Awesome! anyway, vote and comment please! i need feedback! See you next time!