2.

bold - english

---------

The boys came back sweaty from all the jumping and running they've been doing onstage. I saw all of them with the biggest smiles on their faces, clearly happy with their performance. Jae rushed towards me wanting a hug.

"Ew, Jae. No. Your sweaty. Yuck." I say when he strangles the life out of me.

"Well too bad, I just did." He smiled at me, his eyes almost disappearing.

"You guys did so well!" I heard Kat say congratulating the boys for their second concert of the year in June. I nod my head in agreement. I went over to hug the other members, complimenting them with their singing and rapping.

"Hey, how come you gave them a proper hug, but didn't give me one." Jae started whining at how I gave the other members hugs willingly, compared to the one that Jae made me do.

"Because they're better than you." I stick my tongue out teasing him and acting like a child. Jae gasps, putting a hand over where his 'heart' is.

"That hurt you know."

"Yeah yeah, as if you big baby."

"I have feelings, remember." I shrug not really caring at the moment. I ignore him for the mean time and get the members to get ready to leave. I pick up my stuff and head outside with Brian.

"You know, Jae talks about you a lot. He keeps talking about how good you sing, and apparently you can dance." I turn my head looking towards him.

"I guess I can sing, but I definitely can not dance. At least not as bad as Jae." I smile to myself, remembering the times when Jae danced, looking like some crazy maniac.

"He definitely can't. But you should sing for us some time."

"Nah, I'm not as good as you guys." We stare back at the ground in comfortable silence. Which was soon broken by none other than Jae.

"Lets go get food!" We could hear him shout from inside the building. Brian and I both laugh at how loud he is. Jae walks outside to see both of us laughing and giving us a confused look.

"Whats so funny?" Brian and I both shake our heads, dismissing the topic. I grab Kat by her arm and drag her into the car. One by one, each member enters the car. Sungjin, who is sitting in the front passenger seat, turns on the radio. I see Wonpil who sat next to me, singing along and I hear the others doing the same. We all hear 'Never Ever' start to play. The whole group sings and dances along, even if we're sitting down. I swear you could hear us screaming the lyrics from outside. I see the manager chuckling to himself at how crazy we are.

Soon enough we arrive at a resturant. Apperently it's one of the boys favourites, mainly Jae's since he dragged us here. We ordered our food, and one by one they came. We spent almost 2 hours eating, talking and goofing around. While we were talking we didn't notice manager oppa getting up to pay. There were a few teenagers around us, and they took this chance to ask the boys for photos. Some of them were so pushy and rude. I get they think that Kat and I work for Day6, but seriously they need some manners. Anyway enough ranting... Hehe. When manager oppa came back we got ready to leave the resturant, when we saw a large group of people at the entrance waiting for the boys to go out.

"Miyeon, Kat walk behind one of us and hide your face ok." Sungjin intructed us. I hid behind Jae, while Kat hid behind Wonpil. We walked outof the resturant, and almost ran to the car. We rushed inside the car and waited for manager oppa to drive us to the dorm. When we arrive at the dorm Kat and I find out that one of us have to share a room with one of the boys... Crap.

"So... Which one of you will share a room with one of us? Brian and I are the only ones with two beds in our rooms." Jae directly asked Kat and I. I look towards her and nodded, signaling I'll share a room with them.

"I'll just share a room with Jae, it would be a bit awkward for Kat to share a room with either one of you." I walk over to my lugagge and take it to Jae's room. I open it and take out my pjs to change into. I go to the bathroom that Jae and I now share, and get changed. I walk back out and organise my clothes into the wardrobe.

"Maureen!" I hear Kat shout.

"Yeah!"

"We're gonna watch a movie, hurry up."

"Okay, just wait a sec." Once I finish organising my stuff, I go to the lounge room to find everyone already seated. I take a seat in between Kat and Wonpil.

''What are we watching?" I asked Wonpil.

"A horror movie." He simply stated.

"Um... I'm dead, shit" I hate these movies, I get scared really easily. I am not joking.

"I think I'm just gonna go to bed..." I try to excuse myself, standing up.

"No way are you missing this, I don't care if your scared. Your watching this." Jae pulls me back down, this time, in between him and Kat. I link my arms with Kat.

"Save me please" I say looking at her trying to act cute.

"No way, you heard Jae." I sigh in defeat. I look at the TV seeing that the movie is about to start. I steal a pillow away from Jae, and I see that he pouts. As usual being my childish self, I stick my tongue out teasing him. Jae talks to me to 'try' distract me from the movie and if you can tell, it is definitely not helping. A girl screams from the TV scaring the life out of me, but somehow leaving the other members unfazed. I turn towards Kat and cling onto her arm for dear life. I close my eyes hoping that I'd fall asleep, and after a long half an hour, with jump scares and trying to block everything out, I fall asleep.

-----

since this chapter was a bit short, so i'll add a description of Miyeon and Kat.

Miyeon:
Age - 21 (95 liner)
Nationality - Filipino and Korean
Likes - Music, Reading, Singing, puppies, kpop (duh who doesn't)
Dislikes - horror movies, her allergies (food ;-;), bitchy people.
Hobbies - playing instruments, dancing, sleeping

Kat:
Age - 22 (94 liner)
Nationality - Korean and Chinese
Likes - Puppies, Seventeen, Jeonghan, Jeonghan and Jeonghan :)
Dislikes - people who hate kpop