8.

Bold - English

---------
The tears stopped flowing after Jae offered to get ice-cream. One thing I definitely love.

"Wanna go out, just us two?"

"Sure, like old times." I answered back with a smile.

"Mhm." He responded back with the most goofiest smile I've seen so far.

"I'll just go get changed." We both said at the same time. We shook our head with a smile on our faces.

I walked into the shared room I have with Jae and took my clothes. When I had them, I walked into the bathroom to get changed so that Jae could as well... of course in his room. I put on an oversized white shirt, with black ripped jeans. I tied my hair into a high ponytail, considering it was Summer in Korea. I went to get my phone and wallet once I finished getting ready. On the couch I found Young K sleeping in the living room. He looked kinda cold, so I put a blanket on top of him, he was under the a/c.

"You ready to go?" Jae asked as he went out of his room.

"Mhm" We put our shoes on and headed out the door. The walk to the ice-cream shop was silent. We eventually reached the shop and ordered our ice-creams. I watched Jae walk up to a guy with his back towards us.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while." Jae says to the unknown man, well, to me he is. The man had a white hoodie on, with light blue ripped jeans. He was taller than me, although he was shorter than Jae. When I saw his face he seemed very kind and cheerful. He smiled towards me, and I gave one back in return.

"Hi, I'm Kevin from U-Kiss. I work with Jae on ASC. I heard quite a bit about you."

"Oh really." I glanced at Jae who scratched the back of his neck while looking down, when he felt my glance.

"I'm Maureen, or Miyeon either one is fine. Miyeon's my Korean name if you were confused. But I'm pretty sure you already know who I am. Considering that Jae talks about me." We continued to have a short conversation while eating our ice cream. Although a while after our conversation even started, Kevin phone started ringing. He told us that he had to get back to practise and get food for the other boys in U-Kiss.

We parted ways and waved good bye to Kevin, as he turned his back to get food for his other members.

"So what was he saying about you talking about me huh?" I asked Jae.

"Oh um nothing much. I just said how much of a great best friend you are, and how long we've known each other. Just the basic things."

"Uh huh sure." Knowing him he probably said more than "just the basic things".

We walked a bit more to a mall. Of course I still had no idea where we were cause we don't go out much often, if we do, it would be somewhere far, or to a music show for the boys' work. Jae took me to a clothing store, still wanting to cheer me up a bit after the incident. He picked out clothes that he thought I would like, but honestly, it was kinda too girly for me. He should already know that. But anyway, he picked out more clothes for me, which happened to be an oversized hoodie, which kinda like Mark's from Just Right, a pair of ripped jeans... of course, and a few statement shirts. He went to the counter to pay for the clothes, still not letting me pay for anything when I'm with him. He took me took another store, deciding to buy couple hoodies since we are best friends.

It was close to sunset, and Jae wanted to show me something. He took me to Hangang River, and walked onto the bridge. The sunset was beautiful. The colours were a mix of pinks, purples and blue. We stayed standing next to each other.

"You know, I never properly thanked you for what you did for me years ago." I turned to face him.

"It was nothing. I would do anything for you. You mean so much to me I'd always do everything I can to make sure that you're fine." He looked straight in my eye as he said that. We stayed like that in silence. I looked at his face, it was soft, small eyes (probably non-existent), bleached hair, tall skinny figure. I never realised how attractive my best friend is. I gave him a bright smile and pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you so much."

After talking for a while, we decided it was getting late and headed home. We passed by small food stalls along the street. They looked delicious, but thats just me... i find almost every food yum. We passes by a sushi shop and thought it was good to buy some food, we haven't had dinner and neither did the boys and Kat.

"We're home!" Jae shouted as we entered the dorm. Everyone rushed towards us at the smell of food.

"What did you get?" Dowoon being the curious maknae asked.

"Sushi~" Jae replied in a sing-song way. We put everything onto the floor in front of the TV, requested by Dowoon and Wonpil. Sungjin turned on the TV to Music Bank while we were fixing everything else up. We all settled in on the floor and started to eat.

"Omo, Jinjin looks so good!" Kat shook me a bit as she said it. Currently we are watching Astro's comeback stage for Baby.

"Yeah, but look at Moonbin." Yes, I do have a thing for Moonbin. He's such a cutie.

"Why don't you fangirl about us like that." I turned to see Jae pouting.

"Because my dear, its just plain weird. Especially if your sitting here with us." Everyone else agrees, leaving Jae to sulk, poor thing.

--

Kat and I are in her room for now, just talking. I have a feeling where this is gonna go.

"So... what happened today?" Mhm, i was right.

"Hmm, nothing, why?"

"Oh come on Maureen, I know you better that that. Something happened, now tell me."

"I'm serious nothing happened." I was saying the truth right. The hug isn't that important to tell, right?

-------

Guys I am sooooo sorry for not updating. I really am disorganised huh... Anyway, I'm going to try write more chapters so i can just update it. Sorry for the long wait. It's already first week back at school and we have an assignment literally for each subject... '-_-