10.

"Hey! Jae! Maureen! Wake up will you. We gotta go to practise." Someone called out, ruining my sleep.

"What do you want Sungjin." I heard Jae shout out in response.

"We need to go to practise and Got7 want us to take the girls with us. Apparently they miss them, or what ever they said." I slowly got up from my bed and made my way over to the wardrobe grabbing clothes that I would wear. I went to the nearest bathroom that was just outside the room to get changed. I slipped on a flowy white skirt, and put on a light blue knitted sweater shirt. I tucked in the shirt and tied up my hair in a loose high ponytail. I made my way out, took my phone of the charger and grabbed my earphones. i walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I sat on the couch and turn on the TV to see a few of last nights performances being replayed. Munching on my apple I watched Seventeen perform. The couch sank next to me, I turned my head to see Jeonghan's number one fan girl was sitting next to me aka, Kat.

"Yes, omg Jeonghan's so hot." She continued to say things along those lines during the whole performance.

"Ok guys time to go." Dowoon ushered us off the couch, and into the car.

We arrived shortly at the company building, made our way inside and into their practise room. The boys made their way into their mini studio in the corner of the room containing recording equipment and instruments. Kat followed behind them while I sit in another corner listening to my music. I begin humming the tune of Astro's Crazy Sexy Cool, continuing to remind myself that their practise room is not sound proof. Soon Kat comes out to join me and takes an earphone. She too begins to hum the tune, and soon we are singing along to it.

The next song comes along, and we continue singing along. The door opens signalling that someone came into the room although Kat and I are oblivious to it. As soon as the song ends we burst into laughter.

"Wow, we need to do that more often. That was really fun." Kat stated.

"Yes, you girls need to continue doing that. But if you want, you can be apart of JYP, and be an idol. You can keep performing and singing just like that. You two can be a duet and you're able to collaborate with Day6, Got7 and Jamie, if you want to."

Kat and I turn to each other with the biggest smile on our faces and turn back to JYP's CEO.

"Yes! Of course we would!" We said, so excited for what is about to happen.

"Whats all the screaming about?" Young K pops his head from inside the studio room.

"We're JYP's newest addition."

"Wait what..." Jae also pops his head out with a look of confusion on his face.

We had to explain everything to him.

"Wow, I never thought it would happen this soon."

After all the other members finding out, Sungjin thought it was a great idea to celebrate. But we had no idea that Got7 would be there too, and as usual it got out of hand. The boys were so loud, they were dancing and making a mess of the practise room which happened to Day6's. Some of the instrument that were in there were close to breaking because of how reckless the boys were.

Anyway, after we finished the food Kat and I took it upon ourselves to clean up the food and rubbish the boys had made. We picked up food wrappers and take away containers that stored the food we ordered them in, and put them in the bin. Soon after most of the mess was cleaned up the boys soon after helped. Jaebum and Jinyoung emptied the bin into the larger bin that was located at the back of the company building. Whilst that was happening Day6 were busy going off at Bambam and Yugyeom, cause come on, we all know that they're the most wreckless.

"Guys it's alright, none of the instruments are broken." I intervened.

"But still, my poor baby got hit." Jae answered referring to his guitar. I swear he cares about his guitar more than his own life. I personally find it weird that he calls his guitar 'my baby', but what can I do, it's Jae we're talking about.

Once everything was cleaned up, I couldn't help but wonder what my father would think if I told him this happened. I try to get rid of these thoughts and get my mind off it. I shouldn't be thinking about this while I'm here. I'm here to have fun and loosen up while I'm in Korea.

"Hey Maureen, are you alright? You seemed a bit zoned out." Jae asked in concern. "You aren't worrying about your dad again right? You do know he can't hurt you anymore, nor should you be concerning yourself with him. He has a new family, and plus, you moved out, and you're here with us. So don't worry about it ok."

"I can't help but worry. He'll always be my dad even if all the things in the past did happen, I can't bring myself to hate him." I answer back with a look of sadness and distress on my face.

"Hey, it'll be alright. I'm here for you." He said as he pulled my in for a hug. He wrapped me in a tight hug, trying to show me that he's concerned and worried about me.

"It's ok, I'm sure I can cope with this. After all, I did make it through those horrible things." I said smiling looking up at Jae, referring to my past and all the incidents where my father did harm me.

"Now that's the Maureen I know. If you need someone to talk to, just talk to me or Kat, ok?" I nod my head as an answer.

But I still couldn't stop worrying, why have I been such a worry wart recently. Although on the other hand, I couldn't contain my excitement thinking that I could be an idol if I wanted to.

---------------
Hey guys, sorry i havent been updating recently. But i've been working on a book that i have on my other account thats shared with my friend. I should be publishing it soon, although since i am a senior at school i might be a bit slow on the updates. Sorry.

We've had a death in the family recently and our car got broken into too. It's a long story that i hope no one else has to endure. But we've been recovering recently and its just been hard on my family.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry its a bit shorter than usual.