3.

Bold - English

-------

I wake up to see Jae's head on my lap, and Kat's on my shoulders. I check my phone to see the time saying that it's 6 in the morning. Looking around the room, I see everyone on top of one another still sleeping. I hear Jae mumble something while he's sleeping, must be sleep talking again. It's a normal thing for me. Whenever he'd spend the night at my house, thats how I wake up, it's not the best, trust me.

I move Kat's head so that it's leaning against Wonpil's shoulder. I lift Jae's head and move a pillow taking the space of where I sat. I place Jae's head back down, letting him sleep again. I walk into the kitchen and take out some pots, chocolate, glutinous rice, and sugar. I begin to make Champorado, a Filipino classic. I add water and rice into a pot and boil until the rice has been cooked. I put a few pieces of chocolate and wait until dissolved. Added sugar and waited until all dissolved and reached the desired consistency. I turn the stove off and take out bowls. I try to reach the bowls, which just happen to be in the highest part of the cabinet. Well isn't this great. I see two arms reach above me and grab the right amount of bowls for everyone. I turn around to see Jae smiling at me, seeing what I've cooked. It was a personal favourite of ours when we were younger.

"I knew something smelled familiar. I missed your mums cooking, I hope it's good." Jae stated.

"Hope you like it then, it's mums recipe." I say beaming back at him.

''I'll go wake up the others." he volunteered. I nod back already moving to set the table.

"No need, we're already up. Thanks to Jae's sleep talking." I see Brian walking towards us dragging Dowoon along with him.

"Did someone get Kat?" I ask looking around seeing that she's not there.

"I'll go!" Wonpil jumped up volunteering. Doesn't he seem a bit too eager...?

"Well someone's eager~" Jae cooed, teasing the younger. Wonpil blushes slightly, mumbling a shut up hyung.

I go back to the kitchen to see Sungjin already carrying the pot of Champorado. He places the pot down on the table, I open the lid grabbing the laddle next to it. Jae beat me to it, already pouring himself some.

"Noona, what is that?" I look up to Dowoon and the others asking the same thing.

"Its called Champorado, it's a Filipino dish mainly served for breakfast. Try some of your hyungs and see if you like it."

"Are you kidding me? But I-" Jae protested.

"Just let them try, I cooked heaps anyway." One by one, they try a little bit of the Champorado.

"Mm yum, noona can you give me some please?" I see Dowoons face light up.

"Me too~" I hear the other members plead as well. I chuckle to myself at their childishness.

Kat helped me, seeing as how I've cooked this so many times for her in our apartment. I pour some Champorado in each bowl. I add a little bit of milk to tone down the strength and slight bitterness of the chocolate. We serve the bowls to the boys, seeing their satisfied faces. Kat and I then pour ourselves some to eat.

"Don't you guys have any schedules for today?"

"Nope, our promotions ended last night with the concert." Sungjin answered the question for me.

"Actually, we were planning on going to the beach today." Jae butted in.

"Yeah, and we were also planning to Jeju next week." Wonpil added.

"Ooh, that sound exciting. Finally I can relax from all the work back at home." Commented Kat.

"Oi, I work more than you and I'm younger than you."

"Hush child."

"Meanie." I slump in my chair.

We finish our food soon enough and stack the bowls in the sink, cover the pot, and clean the table. We all run to our rooms leaving Jae confused at the sink.

"Thats not fair!'' We all hear him shout. We all just laugh at his remark.

"Sorry not sorry bro" We hear Brian shout back at him.

I change into a pair of black high waisted shorts, paired with an over sized pastel blue shirt, tucked in. I decided to put my hair in two messy braids. I grab a long grey cardigan and put it on. I just add sunscreen, sunglasses and a towel into my backpack. When I finish, I walk back out seeing that Jae still hasn't finished with the dishes yet. Seriously, how long does it take?

I go and help him seeing how much mess there was this morning. Then out of nowhere he smudges some soap onto my cheek. I shake my hands in front of him get him slightly wet. I try to run away, until he traps me in a back hug. I struggle to get out of his grasp, so I turn around and wipe the left over soap I have on my hands on his cheeks. This loosens his grasp, I take this chance to run to Kat's room. I slam the door shut, scaring her.

"Sorry, hehe" I say sheepishly.

"Maureen! Get your butt out here!" I hear Jae shout for me.

"Oh shit" I mutter under my breathe. Then I hear knocking at Kat's door. I quickly hide in the bathroom joined to Kat's room.

"Kat, have you seen Maureen anywhere?" Jae asked, looking for me. Probably to kill me...

"Yeah, shes hiding in the bathroom." I roll me eyes at Kat, gee thanks, what happened to the 'I've got you covered' part.

"I am so dead" I muttered walking out, hiding behind Kat.

"Nuh uh, you got yourself into this, you get yourself out of it" Kat pushed you out in front of her and left the room.

"Oh you are so gonna get it Maureen" Jae walks towards me, and I walk backwards, until I hit the edge of Kat's bed.

"Crap..." I mutter. Jae tickles both of the sides of my waist, knowing where my weak spots were. I fall backwards, making Jae fall with me. But that didn't stop him from tickling me at all. I had tears falling out of laughter, my stomach hurt a bit from laughing too much. Jae soon straddled me, one leg on either side of me, and pinned both of my arms above my head.

"Ehem" We looked straight at the door, seeing Wonpil and Kat standing at the door.

"Did we miss anything hyung?" We both could tell that Wonpil was trying to hide his laughter and so was Kat, although both didn't do a very good job at it. Jae got up first, lending a hand to help me up. We walked to the living room to see Sungjin and Young K wiggling their eyebrows at us. In unison, Jae and I pick up the nearest pillow and throw it directly in their face.

"Sorry not sorry" We both say at the same time, soon breaking into laughter.

"We need to go soon, if we wanna spend the whole day at the beach." Sungjin reminded us.

"Ne~" We all responded grabbing our belongings and walking out the door. We enter the van, Sungjin and Brian in the front, Wonpil, Kat and Dowoon in the middle. Which left the back seats for Jae and I. Wonderful (note the sarcasm). We both climb in, Jae going first. Helps me get in and we both sit down. I pull out my phone and listen to music. Jae just sits there taking one of the earbuds, putting it in his ear. He takes my phone and puts my whole playlist on shuffle. BTS 'Not Today' comes on and we shout the lyrics, scaring everyone. But soon enough everyone was singing along with every song we were singing. There was so much laughter in the car, I haven't smiled this much in years.

-------

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!