5.

Bold - English

---------

"Maureen! Wake up, wake up!" Kat shakes me awake, I grumble and turn around covering my head with the blanket. I hear Jae chuckle, seeing how I'm not so much of a morning person. Kat steals the blanket from me, throwing it to the floor.

"Dude can you not!" I get up and curl up in Jae's bed knowing that he's already up and in the kitchen.

"Reenie, you really should get up, we're gonna be late to work" I shoot up remembering that Day6 is going to take us to JYPEntertainment. I quickly grab some clothes, run to the bathroom and get dressed. I walked back out wearing some light blue faded ripped jeans and a plain white shirt. I throw on a oversized cardigan to match it, grab my phone and walk to the kitchen seeing everyone already eating breakfast. I grab an apple and sit on the couch waiting for everyone else to finish.

"Lets go!" I see Kat pulling Wonpil to the door getting a bit too impatient at the waiting. We all laugh at Kat's enthusiasm. I climb into the back with Dowoon and talk with him for a bit.

"I hardly talk to you, its sad." He chuckles slightly.

"No, its fine. You spend most of your time with Jae to catching up with him."

"I guess, but he's always there. I'm only here for 3 months, so I should spend more time with you guys." I say realising that these 3 months is gonna fly by when I'm with these boys.

"It's alright. Lets exchange numbers then." Dowoon takes my phone and smile at my background. Its a photo of me and Jae from a few days ago, and also Kat and I goofing off back in America. He adds his number and takes a quick photo. I do the same, just before we arrive that the company. Park Jinyoung (PD-nim) is standing outside waiting for us.

"Did you wait long?" Sungjin asked.

"No, it's fine Sungjin. But who are these girls?"

"They're my friends from America. We were hoping to tour them around the company and maybe introduce them to a few idols while we're at it."

"Oh, thats fine. Actually Got7 and Jimin happen to be the only ones here, everyone else is still at home."

"Ok, I think thats fine anyway."

"Hi, I'm Park Jinyoung. You guys are from America as well right?"

"Yeah, Kat and I are from LA. Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Maureen. You can call me Miyeon, either one is fine." Park Jinyoung chuckles at my slight forgetfulness, well what else am I supposed to do. I forget almost everything.

"You should get inside now. Got7's practise room is the third door on the right. And I think Jamie is just in the studio. Now go~" Park Jinyoung pushes us inside. Sungjin takes us past the reception, down the corridor and now we're in front of the practise room.

"Hello~" Sungjin cooes as he opens the door slightly surprising the Got7 members. They immediately form a line and introduce themselves to us.

"Come and get it. Got7. Annyeonghaseyo, Got7 imnida" They bow out of curtesy and they introduce themselves individually.

"This is Kat and Miyeon, they're from America." Jae introduces us.

"You do realise that we are completely capable of introducing ourselves right."

"I know, it's just I'm not sure that Kat would be able to" I turn to Kat seeing her blushing at the mention of her name. The boys start to goof around with each other and it somehow turned into a dance battle. hmm... I wonder who started it... of course Sungjin did.