Stollen Heart

I rolled around on the floor, of course I was sleeping in the floor. They are idols, they can't have sore backs. I noticed a small white animal crawl up to me. "Coco" I whispered. She snuggled up to my chest, I smiled and played with her hair. "I wonder when Miki is coming back?" I combed her hair with my hands. I tears streamed down my face and I don't know why. Maybe because I was lonely or maybe because I don't even know my parents. Never less I have to stay strong. I sighed loudly and sat up petting Coco's head. "Can't sleep?" A husky voice interrupted the silence. I pointed my gaze towards the dark shadow holding a white cup with lazy soft eyes. The shadows came closer and sat next to me petting Coco. I stared at my hands "would you like a sip?" He asked clearing his throat. He handed me the cup and grabbed it now staring at the warm water ripple. "Indirect kiss" I whispered then look at his flushed face. "If it bothers you I can give you another cup" he stuttered. I ignored his words and took a sip letting the warm water flush down my body. "So warm", I smiled, I handed his cup back. "You are not bothered?" He nervously asked. "It's not that Im not bothered, it's just you never know when your going to have your first indirect kiss." I stared at the blank walls. "What do you mean Min ae?" His voice was soft. "I mean, that I know I won't fall in love, unless he is someone he stole my heart and tugs it" I spoke in a course voice. "It seems you've been in love before" he smiled at me. "I haven't I don't think I ever will" I grabbed coco from his hands then gave him a deadly glare. "W-what?" He asked nervously. "My love is Coco" I put her in my arms and hugged her. "Your funny, I thought you were going to kill me" he smiles. My heart tugged, but it wasn't a hurt tug, my stomach was full if butterflies and my heart fluttered when he smiled. He ruffled my hair an stood up. I followed my gaze up, "good night" he smiled widely again. I fell on the thin mattress sighing. I pulled up the covers up. I brought coco closer to me and hugged my chest. Looks like The Mark Tuan stole my heart. For the first time my heart has been stolen. And it wasn't just stolen by anybody. It was stolen by an idol. The one who stole my heart, might not be able to return it.

_______________________
A/N
Short chapter again so sorry!!!
But I was watching a k drama and some reason I felt I wrote better.