Overwatch

"Min ae stop playing over watch with Jungkook and help me cook" Jinyoung complained. "But Jungkookie is a guest!" I protested not letting my eyes wander from the screen. "I'll help you Jinyoung" Jin stood up from the diner room table. "Thanks" Jinyoung smiled but glared at me. I laughed it off and started to play with Jungkook's arm to mess him up. "Y-yah! Stop MinMin" Jungkook chuckled. "NUU way Kookie! Your gonna win then" I continued to mess him up. "Yah Jungkook ah how did you know her nickname?" Mark head shot up whole as right beside me. "Hm? That's her username" Jungkook pointed at the screen. "Haha Mark oppa your so funny" I giggled. "It's not funny" Mark pouted putting his head between his legs. "WOW THIS IS DOPE" BamBam patted my shoulders. "YAH BAMBAM STOP YOUR MESSING ME UP!" I struggled out of his grip. "Does it look like I care?" BamBam flicked my forehead. "Yah you want me to set fire to you?" I used my free hand to shoo him away.

"I thought you said you were good to games" Taehyung came up from behind me. "I am! It's just the only games I play is....Maplestory and League of Legends" I muttered. "BamBam I need you to stop yelling!" I tried to shut up BamBam who was screaming in the background because of coco. "Arg!!!" I throw down my controller. "Haha you lost" Jungkook pushed my arm. "You'll lose when we play League of Legends" I huffed. "We will see" Jungkook smirked. "One on one?" He asked. "Defiantly"

"Yah we wanna play" Jimin whines. "No" I said as I picked my champion. "Kat? Really?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows. "You haven't seen what I
Could do" I smirked. "I don't get what you like about this game" Mark sighed.  "I don't get what you like about food" I said randomly. "Food keeps us alive and it taste good" Mark stared at me weirdly. "Well this game is good and entertains us" I said reasoning. "Yea I guess" Mark chuckles. "Quick MinMin! Choose your skin" Jungkook rushed me.i quickly chose kitty kat and sighed in relief. "Jeez you get too distracted" Jungkook teased. "It's because of Mark!" I whined.

"Why because he is your future lover???" Jungkook whispered. "Yah!" I hit his chest. He laughed and pointed my attention to the game.

<time skip>

"YAS I WIN!" I shoot my hands up in the air. "YES YOU DID IT MINMIN!" Mark hugged me. My eyes widen in suprise. But I wrap my arms around him and hug him back. "EHOO EHOO! Don't have too much fun!" Taehyung cooed with Jungkook. "Yah" I get up and chase them. I stop when Mark gets up and open the door. Lisa walks in with a big smile hugging Mark: my heart pounded as I Start to play with the hem of Jungkook's hoodie. He stared at Lisa and Mark before wrapping me into a tight hug. "Is it hug day it something?" Namjoon joked. "N-no hyung it's just MinMin felt sick" Jungkook lied and brought me to my room.

I love you Mark, but your heart wanders somewhere else.