What have i done

"ARGGGGGG!!!! IM SO BORED" Jackson yelled. I looked up from my phone and glanced at Mark who was playing with Coco.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it" Mark went to the door. He opened it slowly and his face turned into a smile. "Lisa!"

No wonder

"Hi Min ae" Lisa smiled widely. "Hi" I smiled my best.

<time skip>

I glanced over to Mark and Lisa laughing together. "You can do it, I know you can" Jinah patted my shoulder.

I can't do it, he loves someone else

"Min ae do you think you can get some snacks?" Mark suddenly asked me. "Huh? Uh sure" I smiled uncomfortably. "C'mon Mark, I'll go with her. You can't have a little lady going out in the dark alone" Lisa pushed his shoulder. My eyes widened at Mark's frown and my eyes watered. "No no it's okay, I'll go by myself" I stood up quickly, keeping my head down. Hoping no one heard my voice crack. Hoping no one saw my tears. "Are you sure Min-" I interrupted BamBam. "Yea it's ok" I tried my best for my tears not to fall, smiling looking up at them. I quickly went out of the door and went to the closest department store.

I blankly grabbed random snacks, memories of Mark's frown. He seems so happy with Lisa. I paid the cashier emotionless and walked out I the sliding doors of the store. I breathed in the cold air as my tears finally release. "I wanna go to a park" I muttered. I truly didn't want to go back to the dorm.

I sighed as I sat on one of the swings. Footsteps.

Footsteps

My head jolted up and my tears still kept rolling down my rosy cheeks. I stood up and my lip quivered. The faster I walked, the faster the footsteps could be heard. "Shit shit shit" I mumbled under my breath.

Someone grabbed my wrist and I panicked. I turned around to the big body and started to hit his chest. Trying to break through his grip. "Min ae calm down, it's me"

I looked up and Jungkook was staring down at me. "Why are you crying?" His hand was brought down to my face. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry" he leaned closer and grasped my hands. His forehead slowly touching my forehead. "Your so cold" he mumbled.

I slowly walked toward the dorm door, with Jungkook by my side. I held my sleeves and looked towards Jungkook's hands holding the bags of snacks. It looks so warm. I looked up back to his face and touched my eyes. Feeling the stinging sensation. "Is my eyes still red?" I asked. "No, they are beautiful" he smiled. My face became a light pink, I slowly brought my hands up to my face and felt it heat it up. I brought out the keys and opened the door. "Min ae! Your back, what took you so long?!" Jinyoung asked worriedly. "Oh I just caught up with Jungkook" i pointed at him. I thought I saw Mark roll his eyes but I shook it off. "Oh really?" Yugyeom stood up to grab the snacks from his hands. "Yes" I smiled widley. "Can he stay here" i asked. "As long it's okay with him" JB looked towards Jungkook. "Yea in fine" he smile towards me. I smiled back at sat in my original place. He did a little handshake with Yugyeom before sitting beside me.

<time skip>

"I'll go now" Lisa smiled getting up from her spot, "I should too" Jungkook smiled. I nodded and hugged Jungkook goodbye. "Bye" he messed up my head.

I stretched my arms and walked towards the kitchen. "Min ae stop seducing men" Mark appeared out of no where. "What?" My asked shocked. "Stop playing innocent and trying to make me jealous" Mark growled. My grip tightened around the cup I had on my hand. "What do you mean" I tried to stay calm. "You first were in love with me, then Jinyoung, then Taehyung and now Jungkook" he slightly raised his voice. "I was never in love with Jinyoung, he was like a brother. Taehyung and i are good friends, so what? Jungkook just helped me get home" I said with slight irritation in my voice. "Is that really true?" He said annoyed. Anger took over me and tears formed at the edges of my eyes.

*SLAP*

"I would never fucking play with some one feelings....jerk" I gritted my teeth. With my tears breaking through my border. "I don't understand why I ever fell in love with you" I hissed as I walked by him.

<Mark pov>

My head was whipped back with impact as I held my cheek in shock. I stared back at Min ae with her eyes puffy and red. "I would never ducking play with someone's feelings...jerk" her eyes tired, her teeth gritting and tears shining in the light. You could see her tears stained cheeks.

"I don't understand why I ever fell in love with you" she said harshly as she walked past me. I widened my eyes and held my red cheek, my heart thumped loudly as I turned around to grab her wrist. But she was gone.

What have I done?