Amusment pt 2

My eyes wandered around the area looking at the stalls if kids. Screams of joy and laughter. One stall caught my eye, I felt my mouth water. "Do you want that?" Jinyoung asked. I jumped and did a little slapping motions in the air. "Sorry did I scare you?" Jinyoung smiled. I heaved and nodded "but yes please" I smiled. "Then let's go" he grabbed my hand led me to the stall. The sweet smell was roaming trough the air. I looked around some more motioning the group to come follow us. "Here" Jinyoung gave me the cotton candy stick. I smiled widley. "Thanks Jinnie!!" I smiled while I ate. I looks over to him "do you wanna a bite" I held it out to him. "Oh um sure" he did his eyesmile that made me fangirl inside. He took a bite and there was a tint if pink on his cheeks. "Yummy" he spoke softly, almost like a whisper. "Heh Jinnie, you pink like ten cotton candy!" I teased. "Yah Min ae stop" he Blushed more. "Sorry Jinnie, your just so cute" I smiled, but that smile faded and my face turned red. "SHE IS BLUSHING!!!" Jackson came running up to us. "No I'm not!" I hid my face. "It's ok" Jinyoung hugged me.

Mark pov
After we got off the Ferris wheel she didn't look at me. D-did I hurt her? We spotted the group, and she ran away. She held onto Jinyoung arm and smiled weakly. "What's wrong Min ae?" Jinyoung asked. "Mark is caring me" she answered back. Me?! "He talked about a girl" she stared back at me. He laughed and patted her on the head. The group started I walk faster again and she fell behind. I was about to run up to her but she called someone "Jinnie" "J-Jinnie?" Jinyoung stuttered. "Yes you don't like it?" She pouted. She is so cute, what am is saying?! "N-no I like it" Jinyoung blushed. "I betta but in before you two become a thing" Jackson winked, they do look good together. "Yah!" She hit his chest. W-WIAT WHY AM I DISSAPOINTED?! They walked together beside eachother. "Hey are you hungry Mark?" JB asked me. "Yea" I smiled. "Look Min ae is signaling is us to follow" BamBam pointed. They ran and I just slowly walked behind them. "SHE SI BLSUHING" Jackson suddenly yells. I rushed over to see what is happening. "No I'm not!"  She hid her face. "It's ok" Jinyoung smirks then brought her into a hug. My heart pounded and it hurt for some reason....I can't be jealous.... I like someone eles.