Why

I slowly walked bouncing as I walked. "Min ae wait, your walking to fast" Jungkook jogged up to me with Chanyeol, I raised an eyebrow staring down at my legs. "First of all, I'm short"

"You guys are tall"

"Well I guess my life has been a lie" I shrugged and stared to walk away again. "Yah get back here" Chanyeol laughed grabbing the side of my waists and lifted me up to toss me on his back. I screamed and held onto his neck. "YAH!" I hit his back. "Jeez don't kill my friend" Jungkook laughed at my misery. "Says the guy dying at my misery" I pretended to die.

"Yah Min ae what are you doing?" Chanyeol stopes to turn around to the voice as I climbed up his back see who it was. "Oh hey Mark" I giggled nervously slightly lowering myself down. "Hey Mark? That's all? You confess then shut me out and that's all I get" my grip loosens on Chanyeol's shoulder as a I whisper in his ear "put me down"

He let's go of my legs and I plop down onto the sidewalk. I quickly run to Jungkook hiding behind him. "What do you want?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around my body. "Let me talk to Min ae" Mark ordered. "Look she doesn't want to see you" Chanyeol stood beside me. "Mark, just leave me alone for now" I whimpered out. Mark's fists clenched as he obliged to my whimper.

"Why does he want to talk to you?"