Byuntae

<Mark pov>

"What happened to Min ae? She was crying" Jinyoung walked into the kitchen. I gritted my teeth and walked past Jinyoung. I stopped at Min ae's door and was about to knock on her door. "She needs some time to cool off" I talked to myself. I sighed hanging my hand down, I walked to my room face planting into my pillows.

<Next day>

<Min ae pov>

I woke up with a messy head, tear stained cheeks. I get out of bed and hear loud chattering outside of my door. "Jeez can't the boys be quiet for a sec?" I groaned. My stomach growled and I patted it. I look at my clothes and I had no bra under my shirt and really really really short shorts on. "I can wait-" GROWLLLL~
I hanged my head in shame and was ready to sprint into the kitchen to get food then sprint back into my room. I opened the door and prepared to run. "1...2...3 !!!!!" I ran to the kitchen "o-oh! min ae you're awake we have- e-eh where are you going????" I heard Jackson. I squealed as I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and as I was about to run back someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into their lap. "Got ya!" Jungkook smirked. My face turned extremely red as I looked down. "I was about to say we had guest" Jackson smirked proudly.

I ignored his comment and all I could think about was that....I wasn't wearing a bra...and my chest was touching his. My eyes stay wide as my face was completely red. His hands were on my waist, I felt the pants fabric raise as he pulled me forward. This is the most awkward position!!!!

He is now hugging me, with me sitting on top of him. My breast pressed against his chest and my butt almost showing.

"Min ae....um are you wearing a bra?" Jungkook's face turned extremely red. "YAHHHHHHH!!!!"

SLAP!!!!!

"Come out of the closet Min ae!!!! C'mon!!! I'm sorry" Jungkook banged on the door. "NO"

"What's the problem??" I heard Mark on the other side. My heart pounded and my fists balled up into a fist. "Let me have alone time with her, I will get her out" Mark spoke softly. "Ok" I heard footsteps leave.

"Min ae, I'm sorry...I'm sorry... I guess I was just angry that you weren't spending time like we used to do..." Mark's voice had a soft tint. I could feel him on the other side of the door, with both of hid hands on the door with his head in between them.

I clutched my hands, as they shake. I open the door and hug Mark "I forgive you....I can't believe I'm forgiving you so easily" I whimpered. "Me either" he stroked my hair with his hands. I closed my eyes out I comfort in his warm embrace, but then they shot open. "I-um Mark...w-we are hugging r-really tight...and I'm...not w-wear-ing a bra"

"Eh?? No way you aren't, I'll squeeze you tighter see?----I um Min ae..."

"BYUNTAE!!!"

SLAP!!!!

<time skip>

I sat down on the table with my normal casual clothes, sitting beside Younjae an Jackson. I glared at Mark and Jungkook who were across me while I ate.

"Why are you so mad?" Mark sighed and rubbed his neck. "What? You want us to complement you?" Jungkook asked. "Fine then" they said. "You had nice, soft and big breast" The both said with a expressionless face. My face burned red as I stared at my food.

Slap!

"Jungkook!" Jin scolded while hitting the back of his head.
"yah! Your the oldest" Jinyoung hit the back of his head.

I pushed out my chair and grabbed my spoon hiding it against my back. "Oh your going push you breast on our backs or something?" Mark smirked when I walked behind them. "You wish" I smirked back. I grabbed my spoon and grabbed Mark's and Jungkook's face and grabbing a spoon full of rice. I stuffed it in both of their face. "This will shut your mouth" I said proudly.

"Isn't that the spoon you ate with?" Jungkook smirked with a full mouth of rice. My eyes widenned, and I grabbed my tray of food. "IM EATING INSIDE MY ROOM"

"Ehhhh??? Why?" Mark pouted.

"BECAUSE OF YOU TWO BYUNTAES!'l