[Chapter Forty One]

Beorn lifted his daughter into his arms and carried her over to her bed. Alyndra continued to let out cry's of pain. Radagast quickly made some remedies to help take some some of the pain away that she was in. Celestia took Noah away from the room so he wouldn't have to hear his older in so much agony. Celestia lifted the boy onto the back of one of the eagles and the animal took off into the air to keep him for ride around the valley until they heard from the woman to return. The old woman returned back to the room. Beorn held his daughter's hand as her aunt coax her to keep pushing. With one final moan of pain, she heard the faint sound of crying and she smiled through her exhaustion.

Celestia wrapped the baby in a blanket and passed the newborn into her arms. "You have a son." She said with joy as she wiped away her own tears. Alyndra smiled down at the tiny little creature in her arms. He had dark hair like his father and she stroked his soft face as her sun griped her finger.

"Do you have a name for him?" The older woman finally asked her as she stood by Beorn.

"I was thinking of calling him Frerin, after his father's brother." Alyndra replied as she couldn't stop looking at her son.

" What kind of name is tha--" Beorn was stopped when Celestia nudged him in the gut to stop.

"What you're father is trying to say is that its a beautiful name." Celestia finished. Alyndra giggled when her smile slowly faded and was covered in pain once.

"What's wrong?" Beorn quickly said, taking his grandson into his arms.

"She's having twins." The old woman pressed when she saw her niece was beginning to fade from the exhaustion she was already in. "Alyndra stay with us. You just need to hang on a little longer." The young woman took a deep breath for the last and final push and she let out one last final moan of pain it was over and she heard the cry's of her child again. "It's a girl."

Alyndra took her daughter into her arms. "Her name will be, Klarendra after her grandmother" She said. She saw the smile on her father's face and she closed her eyes, giving into her exhaustion. Celestia gathered Klarendra into her arms to allow Alyndra to get some well needed rest.

Only a couple of days had passed. Alyndra was humming a melody to Frerin to put him to sleep. His little sister was sound a sleep in the crib and when she saw her son let out a yawn she placed a kiss on his cheek and put him in the crib beside Klarendra. The skin changer could stay here forever watching them sleep so peacefully. Her smile slowly fell, she had envisioned things to be different then the way they had turned out. She had hoped Thorin would have been by her side, looking down at his son and daughter. She had to believe that their was still hope, the dwarf would find away to end this sickness that had cursed his family for so long. The young woman had moved away from the crib and was now sipping a glass of water when suddenly the glass slipped from her hand and smashed on the floor. Her hands instantly flew up to her head as she tried to make the pain stop. Beorn came rushing in when he heard the crash. Seeing she was nearly on the ground he held her against him and her eyes shot open in fear.

The skin changer's vision was only showing her bits and pieces. A huge army of orcs outside the gates of Erebor. She saw a city burning. Then she saw Fili falling from a height. Whimpers began to escape Alyndra's lips as her vision continued. Kili was being killed by Bolg, the spawn of Azog the defiler and then she saw Thorin. He was fighting the pale orc on a frozen river. She began to shake as Azog stood over the dwarf, his bladed arm only inches from piercing his chest, she saw Thorin growing weaker as he tried to keep the blade from going through. Suddenly Thorin removed his own blade and the orc plunged his right into him. The dwarf screamed in pain and the vision ended and Alyndra collapsed to the floor.

"No...Thorin..." She whispered in fear as she wiped the blood from her nose.

"Alyndra what happened?" Beorn asked worriedly.

"T-there all going to die..." she feared. " I-I have to go and warn them before the army shows up."

"Then I'm going with you. If theirs a war coming then I will help to defeat it." Beorn declared.

"There's just one thing I need to do first." She said and she left the room to go find her aunt. She didn't have to look long and found her in the kitchen. " Aunt Celestia." The older woman turned around.

"Alyndra...w-what happen--" Celestia began to ask when Alyndra shook her head for her to stop.

"I don't have long. I need you to promise me, if anything is to happen to me...or my father or.......Thorin. Promise me you will take care of Frerin, Klarendra and Noah"

"Alyndra what are you saying?"

"Promise me."

"I promise." She replied.

"Thank you. Please take care of them." The skin changer said as she fought to stay strong. Just the thought of leaving them killed her. But she had to go. She hugged her little brother and told him to be strong. Beorn hugged him next. Alyndra went back to her bedroom where her children were still sound asleep. She leaned into the crib and kissed both their foreheads and stroked their faces as she said her goodbyes and hoped she would return back to them soon. Alyndra left out the back door with her father and the wizard. She signaled for all the eagles to come. Beorn climbed onto the back of one of the eagles, the wizard climbed onto another and they flew into the air. Alyndra lifted herself into the air. And for the first time since she had first learned she was with child she was glad to be herself again. She took lead as they flew to Erebor, hoping they weren't to late to warn them, since Alyndra's vision never told her when this army was going to strike but she knew well enough that would have to be very soon. Her visions always seemed to warn her of event's just before they unfolded.