Chapter 7

"twenty four hours! That's how long you've been here,Looks like your husband isn't coming",Markus grinned,revealing his yellow ,chipped teeth.

"He will come!",Dan spat onto the floor.

"Even if he does come,You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you"

Dan sat motionless,Staring at the dirty blank wall in front of him,Prepared for the pain he was about to be given.

"You ready?",Markus grinned sarcastically.

"Sure,Markus,Sure, buddy"

"I'm not your buddy!"

"you weren't saying that when you were trying to have sex with me a few years back",Dan grinned.

And with that,Dan felt a hard fist hit his face,Making him fall,His hands still tied behind his back,A metallic taste emerged in his mouth,He spat the dark red blood out,Making some spill over his face. Dan felt his ribs being kicked,He whimpered at every blow.

"That'll teach you to not speak back to me,You pathetic piece of shit!"

-----

Dan woke up to find himself at home,In bed,Phil's arms around him,He looked around,Confused,He sat up,Feeling dizzy,He dragged himself out of bed,Stumbling at the light-headed feeling he had.

He fell against the wooden chest of draws,Knocking over the few plushies they owned. Dan staggered to the shower,He got in and let the hot water hit his body,He opened his eyes to reveal blood pouring over him,He looked down at his body to see slashes,bruises,cuts and burns,He screams and jumps out of the shower,Walking over to the sink and resting his hands against it,He looked in the mirror,seeing his broken body in the reflection,Suddenly he feels himself choking,Teeth fall out of his mouth into his trembling hands,He screams.

"Nice Dream,Danny?",Markus chuckled menacingly.

"sure"

Markus revealed a whip from behind his back,"You gettin' all fifty shades on me?",Dan asked sarcastically.

"What type of fifty shades? I was thinking red",He grinned."

"That was actually the worst pun ever"

And then Dan screamed from the harsh pain that the whip left on his back.