Chapter 10

"Dan! Why did you save me?!",Phil covered his hands over Dan's bleeding wound.

"I-Because......I.."

"Because what?"

"I...Love you Phil"

"I love you to,I'm going to get you help"

"It's too late"

"It's never too late,Dan,Baby,It's never too late",A tear fell down his cheek.

Dan,Put his hand on Phil's cheek and wiped away the stray tear,"I've never seen you cry,darlin' ",Dan chuckled sadly.

"I haven't cried since school,But this moment is killing me,I can't take it"

Dan put his head up closer to Phil's,But flinched at the pain.

"Don't try to move",Phil pushed Dan's head down gently and Kissed his lips,"I needed to do that if today is my last chance"

"Thank you Phil"

"For what?"

"For not giving-",He was cut off by his harsh coughs,"For not giving up on me"

"I will never do that,Not even now",He took his phone out of his pocket and dialled 999.

"No Phil",He pushed the phone out of Phil's trembling hands"

"please,Dan!"

"It's about time i went anyway,I'm a criminal-"

"Ex-criminal"

"I'm an ex-criminal Who has done so many bad things,Hurt so many good people"

"We've all hurt people"

"I'm going,Phil"

"No,Please!",He started sobbing,Holding the wound tightly,"Please,I love you,You're all I have Dan"

"I'm so,so sorry,I love you"

"I love you"

"Goodbye,P.c Lester",He smiled sadly.

That's when his eyes shut,His body relaxed.

"Goodbye",Phil let go of the wound and let the blood embrace his hands,He dropped his head and cried,He just cried,He wasn't afraid to cry anymore,Dan had taught him not to cry,Had taught him that crying makes you stronger,Crying lets some emotions free,Lets them run into the wild and be free for someone else to see,"Goodbye,Mr Howell....The love of my life"

The end.