ending explanation

[ EVERYTHING IN THE STORY WILL BE EXPLAINED ]

y'all, before i start this i just want to say:

seriously, i did not think this story would get so much love

i just want to thank you guys so much for constantly supporting this story
and leaving such awesome comments! i love you all omg 💕

anyway, i wanted to write this part to clear up some confusion. this may or may not make any sense whatsoever because i legit suck at explaining, so!! please be aware that this story is pure insanity.

YES, YOONGI WAS THE MURDERER.

yoongi had dual personality disorder and schizophrenia, which explains why he was unaware of the events that happened. [ correct me if i am wrong with these disorders, i am really inexperienced ]

JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY:
I am in no way trying to depict people with mental illnesses as "monsters." People with DID/Dissociative Identity Disorder are often harmless, the ALTERS (the personalities) are a result of traumatic experiences a person has had. The alters are there to protect the main host from pain.
People with Schizoprenia aren't monsters. They are just people who cannot turn their nightmares off in the day—they are not people you should be scared of!

+ in chapter one, there was a part that implied that yoongi was quite the unsocial type. he hated going to parties and would rather stay in his room, which means he had a lot of time in his hands – enough time to set up the traps.

in the same chapter, there was a part where yoongi said: "killer killer? isn't that the game you guys have been playing nonstop for the past few weeks?" which means if they were playing 'nonstop' wouldn't that mean they would have no time to even plan the murders? in chapters six and seven, dojung stated that the murders were 'well-planned.' yoongi was the one who had the most time, which gave him more time to plan the murders. = dual personality disorder.

+ the keychain. so yeah, you must be wondering: how the fuck did the keychain end up in hoseok's pocket? the answer is: it was never in his pocket. in chapter six it ONLY states: yoongi saw something on the ground. it did not say anything about it falling from hoseok's pocket. there were only two of them in that setting. yoongi had the keychain all along, and he was the one dropped it.

EXPLANATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL MURDERS:

jungkook.

so, jungkook, the first one that got murdered. notice yoongi wasn't with the group for a period of time before they realized jungkook was hanged. i stated above that yoongi had mental illnesses. in chapter one, yoongi was assigned to get the candles. he rummaged through the drawers, but no, not for candles — for things to murder people with. he heard the tightening of a rope, but it wasn't somebody's doing — it was his. = schizophrenia.

namjoon.

in chapter two, there was a part the lights were flickering. let me restate: ...when he noticed the lights were starting to flicker faster and faster each passing second. it was HARD TO SEE — he could hardly see anyone's face. yoongi took this chance to murder namjoon since it was difficult for the other boys to see when the lights were doing that.

taehyung.

ah, the biggest suspect of all. i purposely made him suspicious, hihi. notice when taehyung was murdered, only yoongi and taehyung remained in the house. so, yoongi had the easy chance of murder.

hoseok, jimin and seokjin.

they're the same case as taehyung. they all died and yoongi was the first one to see them lifeless. if someone else was the murderer, how could they kill these three so fast? yoongi literally just saw hoseok turn a corner and the next minute he was dead. due to his dual personality disorder, he was convinced he wasn't the murderer and thought someone else killed them.

DRAGGING NOISES EXPLANATION

+ i'm sure a lot of you already know this, but i'm adding it anyway, hihi. the dragging noises were all prerecorded, as stated by chapter eight. remember chapter four? when him and seokjin were being "chased"? yoongi used the keychain recorder to swerve the attention to someone else, so that he won't be suspected as the murderer.

HOW DID YOONGI ATTACK SEOKJIN IN CHAPTER FIVE WHEN DOJUNG ALREADY TOOK HIM HOME?

+ the answer to that is very simple, really. yoongi went home and once dojung drove off, he went to seokjin's dorm.

HOW DID YOONGI'S CARD CHANGE?

+ i stated above that yoongi had schizophrenia. he never had the red card [ officer ] in the first place. he was just imagining things — he was having a hard time grasping reality.

WHO WAS THE REAL OFFICER, THEN? WHY WAS HE KILLED?

jimin. notice that jimin seemed really anxious and shaky, as if he was scared someone else was going to die. in chapter eight, he was so desperate to find seokjin, worried that he might die too. plus, he was really weak in the story so yoongi knew jimbles was an easy target although he was an officer. jimin couldn't do anything about it. so, yeah, he killed him off. [ okay, i know i'm just being so casual about it but i'm really hungry ]

WHY WAS HOSEOK SO NERVOUS IN CHAPTER SIX?

let's say he figured everything out and wanted to inform the others ;) but ran away as soon as he saw yoongi.

/////////////////////////
OOF ok so additional thing:
there wont be a sequel/prequel ! i actually thought about doing one, but i didn't want to ruin it. i felt as if too much backstory will ruin the whole point of the story. i really didnt wanna do any backstories bc like,,, if i get myself into a murder situation ya girl aint gonna care about sum past shit ima run my ass outta there man !! so yeah! ((:

...

okay yeh,,, i think that's about it. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! for your comments, votes, your theorieeeees [ damn, your theories got me so shook, fam ] i really, and truly appreciate it, guys. y'all are the true MVPs.

+ if you have any questions i did not answer in this chapter, feel free to ask!!

have a wonderful day, and thank you once again!
-NATSUUFT / jan