what did I do

Jungkook looked up at Jimin, tears forming in his eyes " ~ h-hyung I-I didn't mean to do this, I-I really didn't mean it. We where j-just playing and w-wrestling until..." he couldn't talk fluently, he was stuttering and crying he never felt worse then this.

Taehyung laying on the ground, blood coming from his head, lips and skin already turning a shade of white.

"~ h-hyung p-please don't just stand there, w-what should I do, HYUNG!!!" Jungkook shouted as he fell on his knees tear drops falling on Taehyung's face while holding him in his hands.

Jimin woke up from his shock and hurried to Jungkook "go and call the ambulance and say it's an emergency!"

Jungkook couldn't move, he kept his eyes on the blood that was formed beside Taehyung's head.

"QUICK!!!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook runned as fast as he could downstaires. He grabbed the phone and typed "911" and waited until the line connected, tears dripping from his eyes, hands shaking and breath heavy. He felt miserable. He kept repeating the same words in his head over and over again

"what did I do, what did I do...."

After 30 seconds the line connected. He couldn't talk at all, he couldn't form the right sentences. There were too much things going on in his head right now. But he was relieved that the women behind the phone could understand him.

He kept walking back and forth while biting on his lips. He startled when he heard a loud knock on the door, he rushed to the door and opened it "please hurry up, he's upstairs" he said while pointing to the staires.

They took Taehyung in the ambulance car to the hospital, Jimin and Jungkook followed them in Jimin's car.

"What happend?" Jimin said while focusing on the road.

"I-I said that he should give me my phone beside him but he didn't do it so I got up and grabbed him he refused it but I kept going he tried to run away but I grabbed him tight, he used all of his energy to free himself and then I did let him go, he tripped and landed with his head on the table" Jungkook explained while tears dripping from his face. "Hyung, I-I shouldn't let go of him if-if I just kept grabbing him instead of letting go this wouldn't have happend" he kept shaking and crying and blaming himself the whole time they where in the car.

"Jungkook please calm down okay? He'll be fine" Jimin finally said but it didn't help at all Jungkook kept crying until his eyes started to hurt.

When they finally arrived at the hospital they hurried to the room where they brought Taehyung but some nurses stopped them.

"sorry you can't come in here, please go and sit on one of the chairs over there until the doctor comes out" one of the nurses said while pointing to the empty seats.

"Let's sit down and wait" Jimin said while leading Jungkook to one of the empty seats.

He had to hold Jungkook since he was weak and he could faint anytime. They sat down and staired at Taehyung's hospital room

"It's all my fault, I'll never forgive myself if something happens to him" Jungkook said while tears where treaming down his face, lips trembling, face and eyes swollen from all the crying.

Jimin touched Jungkook's shoulder softly "go home kookie and take a rest. I'll call the others to come over here, don't worry about Taehyung he'll be fine"

Jungkook looked up at Jimin with disbelief in his eyes "how are you telling me to go home and sleep when my friend is here dying, huh? Do you think I can go home and sleep well and act like nothing happend?"

Jimin took his hands away from Jungkook's shoulder "no that's not what I meant Jungkook, you looked tired and if you stay here without getting some rest you'll get sick"

Jungkook stood up and looked into Jimin's eyes "I don't care if I get sick, I just care about Taehyung right now and I'll go home until I talked to him and until HE tells me to go home and until I know he'll be fine, so stop caring about me and start to care about Tae!" And with that, Jungkook left Jimin behind with a confused face. Jimin staired blankly at taehyung's hospital room.

He felt a little smile forming on his lips "since when did Jungkook care about Taehyung?"