should I tell him?

The next morning Jimin woke up with an awfull headache. He grabbed his phone on his bedside table and turned it on. looking through all of the messages with half-closed eyes, only one caught his attention. He widen his eyes and stood up, brushed his teeth, put his clothes on and sended texts to the others to tell them the news, and to meet him at his place.

After a while he heard a loud knock on the door downstairs, he rushed down the stairs, almost tripping over his bag.

When he arrived he opened the door and saw all the other five boys. He could see the happy expression on Hoseok's face and all the smiling faces around him.

Only yoongi wasn't as happy as the others "where is Jungkook?" Yoongi asked while looking behind Jimin in the house, trying to spot jungkook.

"Ehmm..... he's still at his friend's house" Jimin quickly replied. He hoped he wasn't obvious by the lies he's telling to the others. All of them seemed to believe him, but only Yoongi was unsure by all of this friend's-home thing. But he just nodded and smiled at Hoseok.

"let's go, what are you waiting for!" Hoseok shouted, he runned back to the car and waved to the others to hurry up.

"Yeah yeah, we're coming" Jimin said while laughing and closing the door behind him.

He felt Yoongi looking at him from behind but he just ignored it and kept walking towards his car.

They all seperated. Jimin and yoongi in one car. Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok in the other car.

The two sat together, Jimin still saw Yoongi looking at him through the angle of his eye but he tried to keep it cool and just focus on the road. He did a good job by ignoring Yoongi's glances until he heard the question from Yoongi.

"Where is he really?" Yoongi asked with a serious, low tone.

"Ehmm.. w-what do you mean? I-I already told you, he's staying at his friend's home" Jimin replied. he mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"Jimin, everytime you lie, you stutter and you get all nervous. I know you're lying, now tell me where Jungkook is. RIGHT NOW" Yoongi said with a little bit of anger in his voice.

Jimin knew if he kept lying about this, Yoongi will get mad so he decided to tell him.

"Okay okay, I'm just gonna tell you because the last time I lied to you, you literally almost broke my finger"

Jimin took a deep breath before continuing.

"so....actually... Jungkook wasn't and isn't at a friend's house at all" Jimin said while focusing his eyes on the road. He didn't dare to look beside him into Yoongi's eyes, and he obviously couldn't because he needed to focus on the road before they get in an accident.

"WHAT!? don't tell me something happend with him too!" Yoongi shouted, he couldn't control his anger.

Jimin didn't say anything he just kept silent.

"JIMIN! DON'T BE QUIET! TELL ME EVERY SINGLE DETAIL YOU KNOW.. RIGHT NOW!" Jimin startled at the expression on Yoongi's face, it was a long time since he saw the angry Yoongi.

"Okay, calm your ass down, I'll tell you everything"

Jimin told him everything from the begin to the end, how Jungkook kept crying for Taehyung, how he called Taehyung a friend for the first time in three years, how he hyperventilated and cried and just couldn't stop blaming himself for what happend to Taehyung, how he got mad at Jimin for telling him to go home and rest, how he told Jimin to get all the others out of the hospital so that he can be alone with Taehyung, how he stayed the whole night with Taehyung. He told Yoongi every single detail about what happend that day, he told him everything he wanted to tell them that day when he got to lie. And he felt relieved when he did so.