slept with him

After a long time of cuddling and kissing, Taehyung felt tired. since he didn't get to sleep much the other night.

Jungkook left the room so Taehyung could get some sleep. He walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Just when he wanted to turn the TV on, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He pulled it out and saw the name Yugyeom on the screen.

"huh? Why is he calling me?" He thought. He hesitated a bit before connecting the call.

"Hello Jungkook, long time no see, how are you doing?" Yugyeom said enthusiastically.

"Hey Yugyeom, I'm fine, how are you?" Jungkook replied awkwardly.

He didn't talk to Yugyeom for a long time now so he didn't know how to speak to him nor what to talk about.

"I'm fine.. So... I actually wanted to ask you if you could hang out with me at my house for some days, it's pretty boring here alone you know.." Yugyeom said while laughing shyly.

Jungkook didn't know what to say. They didn't see each other for so long and things will get awkward between the two and plus it's a bit too much to ask such a question to someone you didn't see for almost two years.

"Ehmm... I'm really busy with work these days, and Taehyung got sick so I need to take care of him, since Jimin is more busy then me" Jungkook lied.

he just didn't want to let Taehyung alone with Jimin, It's not that he doesn't trust Taehyung, but you'll never know what Jimin would do to Taehyung.

"liar" Yugyeom thought while rolling his eyes.

"Ahhh yeah yeah, it's okay, take good care of Taehyung so he won't get sick anymore" Yugyeom said, acting sweetly.

"Yes I'll, thanks for calling me Yugyeom"

"No problem, byee" Yugyeom replied.

"Byee" and then they both hang up.

-

Yugyeom selected the name he wanted to message and started typing.

"He lied, he told me that Taehyung got sick so he needs to take care of him and that you aren't at home since you're busy working. He doesn't want to come".

Yugyeom sended the message to Jimin while waiting for the reply. He quickly looked at his screen when he felt his phone vibrate in his hands.

Jimin :

"We'll use plan B then"

 -

"Why did he call me all of a sudden?" Jungkook thought while biting his nails and tapping his foot nervously against the floor. He didn't have a good feeling about all this.

After a long time of thinking about lots of things, he felt his stomach growling, so he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Just when he wanted to open the refrigerator, he heard the front door open. He just ignored it and kept searching for something to eat. He didn't find anything so he just decided to go and buy some food outside instead.

He leaved the kitchen and walked towards the front door.

"he's home" he thought while looking at Jimin's shoes. He put his own shoes on and left the dorm.

3 hours later

When jungkook arrived back at the door, he stumbled into a pile of clothes on the living room floor.

"What are these clothes doing here?" He thought as he followed the trail of clothes upstairs to their bedroom, forcing himself not to think of anything related to Jimin and Taehyung.

He felt his heart race and he suddenly felt nervous and started to sweat.

One glance through the open bedroom door was all it took for it to come back full-force.

He had a glimpse of tangled sheets and two men in each other’s arms.

He stood transfixed at the doorway. He couldn’t think, couldn’t move, couldn’t do anything. They didn't even notice him standing there, he must have stood there for half an hour with his heart being torn slowly out of his chest.

He finally came back to reality and forced himself away from the door, gasping a sob as he slipped quietly downstairs.

His eyes were so teary he could barely see, he wiped the tears away with his sleeves as he was nearing the front door.

He quickly opened the door and runned as fast as he could out of the dorm, he just kept running and running until he found a bench. He sat down and kept panting as tears fell down.

He suddenly felt so tired, broken, dissapointed, confused and exhausted.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
I had some time so I updated this chapter for you guys. Should I update the next chapter today as well? Let me know ;)