Goodbye

some of y'all almost wanted to kill meh ㅋㅋㅋ here's the last chapter. Enjoy~

-

Jungkook's pov :

I must let him go, but it's so damn hard.

I can stand him not loving me, but I can't stand him loving Jimin.

What they did downstairs, the love, warmth and admiration in each other's eyes while looking at each other. it broke my heart into more pieces than my heart was made of.

How I wish he would be with me right now, hug me and tell me that everything is going to be okay, feel his warmth against my body.

All I feel now is coldness. I'm hurt, and the worst part is that it's my fault.

Of all the people my heart could have chosen, it decided on a boy who didn't have enough room in his own heart to love someone like me.

They say 'follow your heart' but if your heart is in a million pieces, which piece do you follow?

-

Author's pov :

Taehyung arrived at his and Jungkook's room and didn't even hesitate before opening the door.

The first thing he saw was Jungkook sitting on the floor, holding his knees near him while tears were streaming down.

Taehyug felt his heart break, he walked as fast as he could towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly and kissed him like his life depends on it.

But Jungkook kept his mouth shut. He pushed Taehyung harshly away from him and stood up.

"Do you think I'm a toy or what!!?? Kiss me, hug me and make promises with me the other day and when I come home I find you sleeping with someone else! What do you think I am huh?! I'm not your little toy, my feeling aren't your playground and my life is not your game. So you can't play with me whenever you feel like it. Either make me a priority or I won't be an option! It's all fake love and affection, you don't want me, you just like the attention. I'M A BOY NOT A TOY!!"

Jungkook but all shouted the words while tears streamed down his face, he collapsed on his knees and kept crying.

Taehyung just stood there, not knowing what he should do nor say.

"Leave.... get out" Jungkook said with a cracked voice.

"I won't leave you Jungkook, just let me explain everything to you, please"

Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook and sat on his knees, to be the same height as Jungkook.

Taehyung grabbed his wrist and Jungkook flinched in pain.

Taehyung looked with a confused face at Jungkook's hand. "I didn't grab him that harsh" he thought while looking at Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook tried to pull his wrist out of Taehyung's hands, but Taehyung refused to let go.

"let go of my hand!" Jungkook yelled while trying harder to pull his hands away.

Taehyung didn't listen and pulled Jungkook's sleeve quickly up, revealing his wrist full of cuts.

Taehyung widden his eyes while looking at the ten scars in a row.

"W-why d-did you do this?" Taehyung stuttered, his eyes not leaving the wrist full of scars.

Jungkook didn't answer the question, he just pulled his arm back and hid his wrist beneath his sleeve.

"So you used that knife in the bathroom?" Taehyung asked.