am I falling for you?

Taehung didn't know what was going on, he didn't know why Jungkook acted so strange all of a sudden.

"J-Jungkook, w-what are you doing" he stuttered nervously.

Jungkook licked his own lips while looking at Taehyung's lips, but what none of them noticed, was their heartbeats were moving in a loud, same rhythm. Both of them could feel the heat from the other.

"You don't even know how much I missed you Tae, and you don't even know how scared I was to lose you" Jungkook said, getting closer to Taehyung.

they could literally feel their breathes on each other's lips. Taehyung felt his heart race and cheeks burn, he didn't know how to feel about this; happy, surprised, shy, confused.... but he tried to stay calm after all.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden.

his eyes fixed on Taehung's lips. Taehyung widen his eyes, he couldn't process what he just heard, he was speachless.

When Jungkook didn't hear a reply he got closer, just one inch and their lips would connect. Just when he closed his eyes and wanted to connect their lips, the door swayed open.

Jungkook startled and jumped up, almost falling on the floor. He was relieved the nurse walked with her head down, she didn't see anything.

He fixed his clothes and sat back on the chair beside Taehyung, he could see the shocked, confused expression on Taehyung's face.

the younger felt a smile forming on his lips and at the same time an irritated feeling coming up

"I almost kissed him, uugghhh if she didn't come in, we would have kissed and maybe still are"

"Are you feeling better now, MR. Kim Taehyung?" The nurse asked while crossing her hands and looking down at Taehyung.

He kept on looking up at the ceiling, he still couldn't process what just had happend between him and jungkook.

He startled when he felt a hand touching his shoulder "MR. Kim Taehyung, is everything okay?" The nurse said concerned, taking her hand away from Taehyung's shoulder after he looked at her.

"Uhmm...y-yeah.... I-I'm alright" he almost scolded himself for stuttering this much, he hoped he wasn't too obvious. He could see the smiling Jungkook sitting next to him through the angle of his eyes.

"I'll kill you when I'm out of this bed, JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!" He shouted to himself, not saying it out loud of course.

He felt relieved when the nurse nodded and left the room, after having a small talk with Jungkook.

"What did she say?" Taehyung asked after the nurse left the room, leaving the two alone together.

"She told me to stay by your side, not letting you alone, and tell her if anything happens" he said with a soft smile, while walking slowly to Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung wanted to ask him why he acted strange before, but he just kept silence, since he was affraid to end up in the same exact situation as before.

Jungkook sat down on the chair and stared at Taehyung, not looking away at all when they meet eyes.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable and shy "W-why are you s-staring at me like t-that?" Taehyung asked, stuttering again.

Jungkook wanted to tell him about his feelings for him, but he still wasn't sure about it, and it wasn't really a good situation to tell him after all.

"I'm sorry, for what happend before, I didn't know what was going through my head to behave like that" Jungkook said, ignoring Taehyung's question.

Taehyung laughed "Yeah It wasn't like your normal self at all"

Jungkook felt his cheeks turn red and hot, he hoped Taehyung wouldn't notice his shyness.

They just kept silent, Jungkook looking down at his own lap, playing with his fingers and Taehyung looking at the ceilling while biting his lips nervously.

"Why did you stay.... here with me?" Taehyung suddenly asked with a low voice, almost whispering.

"Why? Do you want me to go?" Jungkook asked while looking up from his lap, looking right into Taehyung's eyes.

"N-no that's not what I meant, you never been kind to me before so.. I was shocked to see you here with me..." Taehyung said shyly.

Jungkook smiled "I'll tell you why I stayed when you're better, go to sleep and have some rest. I'll go and walk a bit outside" he said while leaning over, leaving a kiss on Taehyung's cheeks.

"W-what was t-that f-for?" Taehyung asked, this time stuttering much more then before. He felt his cheeks burn as hell and turning red as two tomatos. He didn't know how to react.

"Goodnight" Jungkook said, ignoring Taehyung's question the second time today.

The younger walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind him. When he was sure Taehyung wouldn't see him anymore, he put his hands on his chest and runned as fast as he could to the roof top of the hospital.

He stopped when he reached the roof, sitting down, still holding his chest and panting. "What is going on with you, Jungkook" he asked himself while looking at the stars.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted Jimin.

JIMIN HYUNG:

"HYUNG! Taehyung woke up, I talked to him and now he's sleeping. Come tomorrow to the hospital and take the others with you"

he left all the details out, he wanted to tell Jimin about his feeling for taehyung but he wanted to tell it when they are together, face to face. Jimin was the only one he trusted after all and he knew Jimin would understand him.

After he wrote the text, he sended it and put his phone back in his pocket. He stared at the stars for ages, all kind of thoughts were running through his head.

"am I really falling for Taehyung?"