Chapter 9

Ophelia Bellerose:

After my brave move i walked to my next class that thankfully, Dean doesn't have but two of his friends yes...
The ginger dude and the brown headed one about Dean's hight with hazel eyes.
And they sat next to me... just my luck!

"That was quite a stunt you pulled!" The brown headed one said
"Yeah so? He should be 'grateful' i didn't do worse" i emphasised on the 'grateful'
"Feisty little one... interesting...."
The ginger just sat there looking at me, i felt quite self confident , he didn't take his gaze of me, looked like he was analysing me....
"Oh by the way i'm Ben and this ginger beast is Ace." He said with a smile and a wink. And just gave an annoyed smile and just started focusing on the lesson.
-------------
I skipped lunch, i couldn't be asked to eat and be in risk of bumping into Dean again.... so i walked home.

I used the keys that the Andersons gave me and greeted the dogs, got a drink and ran up stairs to get changed into my running gear.
I was walking down the stairs when i heard loud talking coming from the office. I came closer to the door  ( i know curiosity killed the cat , but satisfaction brought it back 😏) anyway i was listening and i recognised Mollie and Trey's voice but there was a third one.
"Is she settling in ok?"
"Yes, she loves the dogs and she has her first day of school today, we'll know more later.." mollie says
"You know what you have to do to protect her? I can't have anything happen to my baby."
Was the man talking about me? What nooooo ha! Just my imagination i think, just my imagination....
i was having a little trouble hearing to i leaned closer to the door when Rex came scratching at the door.
"Shit Rex" i mumbled. The door opened and Rex ran in to greet the mystery man.  I just stood there awkwardly.
"Ummmm hi! Sorry to disturb you guys..." i was cut of by Trey
"No worries my dear just talking to an old friend of ours, Ophelia this is Roghan Clarendale. "
"Lovely meeting you young lady" he had a huge smile on his face so i smiled back and his eyes seem to have lit up.
He made me feel safe and it was a familiar feeling, one i hadn't had in a long time. He had blues eyes but when he stepped into the light his eyes turned green. He was tall, muscular in his mid to late 30's. He had light blond hair but i think that they were of a sort of ginger or strawberry blond maybe before? I'm not a hair expert.
" you look beautiful" he just blurted it out and it brought me back to reality, i felt my checks heating up at this point.
"Well i'm off for a run with the puppy. See ya!" And with that i left, like the idiot i am. He must think i'm so rude..

I dashed out the door with Teddy and walked to central park.
**************************************

A/N Sorry for this short chapter, next one should be better i hope!!
How is the mystery man?
Why does Ace look so familiar?
What is going to happen with Ophelia and Dean?
Until next time
Xoxox