Chapter 17

Ophelia Bellerose:

After my small ish talk with Dean, i quickly went to the bathroom to fix my face and check the state of my face. I walked back in music class and sat right at the back and waited for it to pass.

I love music, singing and playing the piano or guitare. So being in music lesson helps me relax and it makes me forget all my past troubles.

The lesson pasted fast because we only had like a technical lesson and like a bref introduction. I had a free period so i texted Dean to tell him that i'm heading back to my place since i didn't have anything after.

He said him and the guys would meet me at my place and i said that we could stay at mine since mollie and Trey wouldn't be home till later, and right now, i don't like being left alone.

Once back at home i had a good hour before the boys came over. So i walked the dogs, did a bit of homework and played with them. Took a snack while listening to music blast through the house, to which i sang along to obviously! 

The door bell rang and the dogs started barking, which made me jump out of my skin.

Attempting to calm dogs down, I went to open the door, letting the boys in.

They all hugged me , especially Ace who didn't let me go straight away.

We all walked into the living room, i told the boys to get settled in my room the time i took a shower and told them to pick out a dvd and snacks.

I was picking out my clothes when a pair of arms snacked around my waist. I was tense at first but i knew who it was and i leaned back into Dean's chest.
His hot breath over my neck, just like at his place the first time i went. He placed a kiss on the top of my head, before asking,

"Weren't we supposed to talk today, you and us boys?"
He said ever so slightly in my ear, sending shivers in my back.

I was grabbing stuff for me to change into before i gave a response.

"Yeah, but i'm scared to say what i want to say." I answered honestly and I looked down at my hands , flicking my hair band of my wrist.

I do that when i'm scared, nervous and stuff like that. He saw that and placed his big hand over my wrist pulling me closer into him chest.

"Don't do that Sunshine. We are here for you, go take your shower and we will be ready to listen when you come out. I told the boys that you had things to tell us." He spoke so softly to me, i felt safe and in trust in his arms like nothing could happen to me because he was protecting me from harm.

Before i walked out of my closet with my clothes in hand, i turned around and hugged him, my head was placed in to crook of his neck, my arms around his neck, and me standing on my tip toes. His arms were still around my waist and he planted a kiss on my temple. I pulled away and went strait to my bathroom.

Letting all my worries wash away, preparing myself to talk about Jake to the boys....
**********************
Dean Hunter:

After Our moment in the closet, i walked out joining the boys on her bed.

We waited 20 mins and then she was out. I knew that what she was going to confess to us was only the tip of the ice berg but it's a start.

She came out in a relaxed outfit.