Chapter 11

Ophelia Bellerose :

It has been a week that i have been a school here and i have kept the same sort of routine: get up, get ready, go for a run, walk the dogs, go to school, come back, do homework, walk the dogs, go for a run, eat, go to sleep.
That's it. Not much has happened. Oh yeah on Thursday i had to knock that bitch Emma a koch. Man it was good but it drew attention to me. I ate with Sophie that day, she's nice and shy. I think i should stay with her more, keep it low key. I've been avoiding the cafeteria all week because i don't want to be the lonely girl on her own. I've been there and if i'm by myself i'm an easy pray for the jokes full of testosterone. Great...

Dean hasn't been around school much and he is in a lot of my classes. His friends too. I haven't bumped into anyone since Dean.

The Andersons have been really nice not pushing me to do or say things i don't want to. But that man from last week is still in my mind, his voice and eyes are so familiar to me. Why?

It was time to go to school today and it was a little colder today, autumn is just around the corner.

I decided to go with my fav pair of black skinny jeans, my black dock martin boots, a simple grey loose crop top showing of my defined tummy with my forest green leather jacket that Mollie got for me on our shopping sprees

I decided to go with my fav pair of black skinny jeans, my black dock martin boots, a simple grey loose crop top showing of my defined tummy with my forest green leather jacket that Mollie got for me on our shopping sprees. I didn't want it at first because it was so expensive but she got it anyway and i must say that i love it! I left my hair strait and attempted to do a wing liner, might i say it look fine!

Once i was done, i rushed down the stairs grabbed an apple , walked the dog then Trey dropped me off a school.

I walked into school, i was walking when a strong arm came around my shoulders and as a reflex from training with Benji i grabbed the arm, and with all my force and make the guy go over my shoulder and land on the floor. I sat on top of him ready to punch him when i saw who it was
"Woh woh woh! Don't punch me! Please!"
"Jesus! Ben?! Why did you do that?"
I say punching him in the chest before getting of him and helping him up.
"I didn't think you would go all kung fu panda on me!"
"Well i didn't know i was going to be sort of hugged like that! What a way to scare me!"
We continued yelling at each other when a deep chuckle came from behind us.
"Ben that was just.... haha! You got your arse kicked by a girl that is a lot shorter than you. Priceless"
Ben looked mad and said as defence
"I was caught of garde, Ace.That doesn't count!"
And other deep voice came behind us saying
"Well sunshine, i didn't know you had it in you."
"Well there's a lot of things you don't know about me." A said turning around being faced with Dean that was dressed very similar to me.
I just punched him too, in the chest.
"Ouch, Sunshine! What was that for?"
"I don't know, i wanted to." I was about to walk away when i said
"Oh i didn't know you wore girl clothes, i think you wear them better than i do." I walk off smirking to him.

I walked to my first class and picked up Sophie on the way giving her a hug and asking her how she was feeling.
"Do- do you want to have lunch with me?" I asked, i was really nervous. She shyly smiled and said yes.

-------------
The morning classes flew by. Ben's ego was still a little hurt because he was giving me death glares during classe. Dean was looking at me smiling. He seemed happy that i did what i did. Why? Who knows.
I tried looking at Ace ,trying to remember where i know him from. But every time i looked at him or when i caught him staring at me he immediately looked away and looked mad or aggravated for some reason.
Lunch came by and i met up with Sophie.We walked in and my breathing became uneven. Sophie saw my stress and just gave me a small smile.
I took a deep breath and walked in. The only free table was the one next to the football players. Just my luck.
I walked there head down trying to ignore the cat calls. I was eating my apple when the captain of the football team Brad came up to the table and sat a bit to close to me to my liking.
"Hey there pretty face. I been seeing you around here. You and that sexy ass of yours walking around school. Damn girl! So i thought maybe we could go on a date?"
He came closer to me with his arm on my chair, leaning in closer.
"I-I. *clears throat* i.. umm can you back away please..." i almost say in a whisper.
"Ohhh the little tough chick is scared of me? You weren't that scared when you were talking all tough with the Bad boys this morning, 'ey!"
"Pl-please. Just leave."
He leaned in closer his hand on the table trying to grab my hand.
A deep voice came trough to save me
"You heard her. Leave! Before i make you."
"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it?"
Dean leans forward and punches Brad in the face. I see the scene unravel before me and it just reminds me of my time with the Blakes. I just do what i do best. Run.