Toriel X Asgore (Torigore/ Asgoriel/ Asriel)

Toriel:....

Asgore: *blush* Oh...S-so...the day has come when this ship has appeared...

Toriel: *Glares at Asgore*

Asgore: *sighs* I want whatever is best for her...

Toriel: Huh?

Asgore: I want whatever is best for you.... Tori-- Toriel, I do still love you.... I love you just as much as the day you left me but... I would rather have you be happy with someone else than be miserable with me... All I truly want from you is forgiveness...

Toriel: *looks away* How do you suppose I can forgive you?

Asgore: ... I... I know what I did was wrong... It was terribly wrong... but... I can't take it back... You must understand that I-...*rubs eyes* ...I can't undo what I've done... I'd give anything to go back and let those innocent children live... I thought at the time that I was doing the right thing... I just wanted my people to stay hopeful...

Toriel:... I still can't forgive you for it... Asgore I-

Asgore: *grabs her paws* I'm so sorry. I couldn't save them...Please....believe me.

Toriel: *rips her paws away* *stands up glaring at him* Enough, Asgore! *marches out of room*

Asgore:... I just want to be forgiven...

Toriel's Rating:

*angry grumble* -20/20HP

Asgore's Rating:

I love her... I truly do... But all I want is forgiveness.. maybe even friendship... ???/20HP