8k

Sans: oh, heya. guess it's me here this time... odd... but eh, whatever. maybe you know this, maybe you don't, but let's just say our author is blown away by the support and love they have gotten from all of you. and they want to repay you, they really, REALLY do.... but they don't know how.... heh, i've been there before. if you need anything from them, attach a comment to this section of me talking, and if they can do it, they will. even if it's something like, just wanting to say "hi", or wanting to talk about your day, or even a suggestion for something, just put it here... anyway, that's not all i'm here to do...

Sans: i'm also here to talk about YOU. yes, YOU. i know, maybe alphys would be better talking about these kind of things to you all, but she gets....anxious talkin' 'bout it... so guess i'm here, heh.

Sans: i know how it is these days, schools are gettin' harder, people are being judged for who they like and what they are, and everyone is under a lot of stress. now i know, you may think it's hopeless, like your worthless, like no one would care if you died but.... know that... there is always gonna be someone on your side, even if it doesn't seem like there is. more people love you than you could ever know, so please, don't give up, hold you're head high.... be like my brother, if that makes any sense.

Sans: it doesn't matter what people think of you, be who you are, and be proud. you are worth it to so many people, so don't loose hope. someone out there cares about you a whole lot, remember that when the storm of dark thoughts starts to cloud your mind. i know how suffocating it is, i know how it feels to not know who to go to, i know how it feels to not believe that it will ever get better. but, it is always raining somewhere, it just happens to be raining on you right now. the sky will clear one day, but that starts with you.

Sans: look into that mirror in your bathroom, and tell yourself that you are just right, tell yourself that people love you, tell yourself that NO ONE can stop you from achieving what you want. the next time you smile, it won't be fake. the next time you laugh, it will be true. the next time someone tells you, "I love you", know it isn't a lie. don't give up on yourself, kid, 'cause the world never will give up on you. as frisk always says, "stay determined". you are loved. it will get better...

i promise.

(Happy Easter. Please, never loose hope, new beginnings are waiting around ever corner. One door closes, another opens. I love you all. Remember that. Please.)