Sans X Older Frisk

Request forever ago by: Wizardwolf1020

Turtle: I am sorry, but for some reason Frisk being a boy as an adult is adorable to me. I know, I know, most people see them as female, but I really like the male take on them too. I hope you still enjoy!

Adult Frisk: *falls into universe from the ceiling*...Ow.

Sans: *was already in the room waiting* hey, look who finally decided to show up.

Adult Frisk: *looks up at him from the ground* *glares* I came as fast as the naked green thing could get me here.

Sans: *shrugs* *walks over* do ya need a hand, ki- *realizes they aren't exactly a kid* ...buddy?

Adult Frisk: No, I've got it. *pushes Sans' hand out of the way quite forcefully and stands up*

Sans: uh... okay then. (geez, i was just tryin' to help)...!! *suddenly realizes he is now only up to Frisk's elbow* *face goes pale*

Adult Frisk: What's up with that face, shorty? *grins*

Sans: *nose scrunches up* nothin'.

Adult Frisk: Whatever you say, short rib. *smirks from their pun*

Sans: *still not liking the whole height subject* oh, ha ha, very humerus.

Adult Frisk: *shakes his head at Sans* Still the same as any Sans with those puns. Anyway, don't we have a ship to be reacting to or something?

Sans: *blinks* uh, yeah. *looks to the side*

Adult Frisk: Okay, then let's do it. *plops onto the sofa*

Sans: *hops onto the armrest*

Adult Frisk: So, me and Sans? A thing? Eh, probably not. Don't get me wrong, he's nice enough, it's just that I don't really see him like that... at least I don't think I do... I don't know? My Sans kinda... erm... *looks at Sans*

Sans: *raises a brow bone*

Adult Frisk: *quickly covers Sans' eye-sockets with their hand*

Sans: !!??

Adult Frisk: My Sans kinda- *drags finger across his neck, to show you that his Sans kicked the bucket*. You get what I'm saying? So I never really got to know him too well. Just a year on the surface, then-... *looks down*

Sans: *finally manages to get Frisk's hand off his face* what was that about?! *furrows brow-bones*

Adult Frisk: I don't know. *stares at him playing dumb*

Sans: *looks him over for a second before shrugging it off* anyways, i don' think this would work. even if i never knew 'em as a kid, i just can't see 'em like that. maybe it's partially 'cause of havin' the image of my frisk ground into my skull, i'm not sure. but i see them as more of family then a love interest. guess i've always been lazy to love. *shrugs again*

Adult Frisk: I was expecting you to say something like that, short-stack. *laughs*

Sans: *rolls his eye-lights* what's up with the need to pick on my height?

Adult Frisk: I can tell it's bothering you. *smiles widely*

Sans: *does not seem amused...at all*

Adult Frisk: Come on, lighten up. You don't have to be such a stick in the mud.

Sans: *has no expression what-so-ever*

Adult Frisk: *nudges him* Come on lazy-bones, I know you were bone tibia happy guy. No need to fibula about it.

Sans: *trying hard not to show a response*

Adult Frisk: I know these puns aren't just going right through you. And no need to be so sore about your height, I am just *nudges him in the the rib-cage* ribbing you!

Sans: *fails to hold it in* *accidentally snorts* !! *covers his mouth before bursting into laughter at himself*

Adult Frisk: Hey! There's the Sans I know!

Sans: *slowly calming down* yeah yeah yeah, i get it, bud.

Adult Frisk: Haha! *slams him on the back*

Sans: *goes flying off the armrest*

-THUD-

Adult Frisk: Are you okay!!!???

Sans:...*weak thumbs up* yup...

Sans' Rating:

they aren't bad, i just can't really see 'em like that. ya know? 1/20HP

Frisk's Rating:

He's cool. I wouldn't mind it, even though I don't think it would work. *looks off to the side* Ha,I didn't even realize how much I missed him until now... 5/20HP