Fuku X Grillby

Turtle Side Note- For all you folks who read my AoD book, you already have an idea of what happened to Grillby. Now, don't you all feel proud of yourselves for being ahead of everyone else? ;3.

Fuku and Grillby: *get shoved into the react room, aka the living area, by Frisk* !!!???

Frisk: Have fun and PLEASE, don't burn down the house when you two figure out what ship this is! Undyne does that enough and she's not even made of fire! *quickly closes the door, running away*

Fuku: Wait-... *looks at wall thoughtfully* ...

Grillby: *waiting*

Fuku: ... *puts two and two together and realizes they are reacting to them being shipped together* . . . Dad, some of them ship us--

Grillby: *processes what she just said* ... *blinks repeatedly*

Fuku: *eye-twitching* Dad, are you okay, because I'm not. *flames flicker*

Grillby: ... *shakes his head "no"* *stares at the wall, something seeming to be on his mind... something he'd rather not be remembering* ...

Fuku: *voice is popping and crackling* Even if they didn't know we were related... I'M. STILL. A. CHI-. LD. . . WHY. IS. THAT. SO DIFF- I- CULT. TO. UN- DER- STAND? *her flame is going nuts*

Grillby: *snaps out of his staring contest with the wall* *looks at Fuku concerned* *puts a hand on her shoulder* *is about to ask her something, but gets cut*

Fuku: HE'S MY DAD! THAT'S JUST- AUGH! NO! AND EVEN IF HE WASN'T MY DAD, HE'S AN ADULT AND I'M STILL IN SCHOOL! ... *looks at what she's wearing* HECK, I'M WEARING SCHOOL CLOTHS!!! I- Why? I just- What? WHO MADE THIS A THING?! *flames are crackling, agitated*

Grillby: ... *pats her back* *whispers something in their other language, but he's too quiet for even the camera to pick up what he said*

Fuku: *looks up at him* ... *sighs* Yeah, I know... *kicks the carpet with her toe*

Grillby: *starts to whisper something else, again being too quiet*

Cameraman: ... *looks up from behind the camera* Hey, firedude, can ya... talk louder... the camera has sh*t audio.

Grillby: *just stares at him for a few moments* *decides to let the swear word go, figuring she's heard worse at school anyways* ... *nods*

Grillby: *talks even quieter, giving the cameraman a side-glance*

Cameraman: ... *gives Grillby the "dude, what the f*ck" face*

Fuku: *snorts at his expression, knowing that at the moment her Dad is just saying gibberish to mess with him*

Grillby: *shakes his head chuckling before saying, in fire-tongue* To get our minds off this ship, would you like to do something or go somewhere? Your choice the place.

Fuku: *face lights up, quite literally*Heck yeah! LET'S PLAY JUST DANCE!!!

Grillby: ... *was expecting her to name some really expensive amusement park* *likes her answer a lot better*

Fuku: COME ON, DAD! LET'S GO SO I CAN KICK YOUR BUTT AND GET A NEW HIGHSCORE! *pumps fist out in front of her* I AM THE QUEEN- OF JUST DANCE 2110!!! *has a random pink mustache on* ... *blinks before throwing it off her own face* HA! TAKE THAT WEIRD PINK THING! *gets another idea* OU! And then, maybe later, we can pick up Madesa and I can show her how to work that new camera I got! THIS WILL BE GREAT! *runs out of the room excitedly, completely forgetting about the ship*

Grillby: *sighs, laughing*

Cameraman: *looks over the camera at him* Firedude.... how old is she? She has more energy than my eight year old...

Grillby: *clears his voice, speaking English* She's--

Fuku: *comes running back in, grabbing Grillby's hand* *whines* Daaaaad, come on! Why are you so sloooooow. *drags him off*

Cameraman: ... I'm just gonna guess she's either a really tall three year old, or a really hyper 12 year old.

Grillby's Rating:

...I would rather have to run from 100 Muffet's for the rest of my life than EVER disrespect my daughter. *suddenly his face goes blank, a rather ugly memory of his own childhood coming to his mind* *flames die down, before quickly relighting* ...  *walks away, not saying a word* -666/20HP

Fuku Rating:

*is reminded of the ship, her flames losing it again* HE'S MY DAD! THAT'S GROSS, AND THAT'S ALSO ILLEGAL, AND HE'S AN ADULT, AND-- *camera man cuts it off there, as there is an hour long speech that she rants off after that much* -666/20HP