Chapter 1

Harry age 4
Louis age 8

******
Louis glared at the boy sitting in front of him.

It wasn't like the boy had done anything, he was just smiling all the time and it annoyed Louis for some reason. And the fact that Louis had to see him everyday, since they were neighbours and their mothers were best friends and they went to the same school and went to and came from school together everyday , just made the annoyance grow.

"Harry, stop smiling." Louis said huffing, crossing his arms across his chest.

"But...I didn't do anything!" Little Harry said, sadly, looking down at his drawing.

"You did too."

"I did not.." Harry said, the smile no longer on his face.

"Louis!" Anne, Harry's mum said, coming over to him, Louis' mum behind her.

"See what I got for you! Harry chose the colour and everything." Anne said, smiling down at Louis and handing him the football.

Louis loved it. It was just like the one he wanted.

"Do you like it?" Anne asked, Louis could see Harry peeping from behind her.

"I love it! Thank you so much." Louis says, grinning taking the ball.

"Mom can I go out and play, Stan and Zayn will meet me at the park?" Louis pleaded to his mum after some time, he didn't tell Harry to stop smiling again(yes he started to smile again) because he got Louis the football.

"Sure thing but you'll have to take Harry with you." His mom added.

Louis' smile fell at that, "But mom—"

"You're not going if Harry isn't."

"Fine." Louis said, glaring at Harry again.

"Come on then." Louis said to Harry before walking over to the door.

"Take care of him Louis!" He heard his mum say.

"Louis you liked the football didn't you? I knew you would!" Harry said, walking next to Louis, his crayons and drawing book in his hands.

"Yeah thanks for that." Louis mumbled.

Harry beamed at that and kept walking.

"Oh look Louis! Flowers! And they're pink!" Harry said, stopping in front of the flowers before they entered the park.

"Yeah that's great kid let's go." Louis said, not bothering to look at him, and walking forward.

He sighed when he didn't hear footsteps next to his. He didn't want to take care of a kid. He didn't want to hang out with a kid.

He turned around to see that Harry had plucked one flower and placed it behind his ears.

"How do I look Louis?" He asked, smiling that smile which got on Louis' nerve. Dimples and everything.

"You look like Harry now c'mon." Louis said, walking forward.

Once Louis spotted his friends he turned to Harry and said, "Listen sit right here okay? I'll be over there," He pointed behind him to the green field, "playing with my friends. I'll be back. Don't move."

"Yeah sure, Louis," Harry said, nodding his head, "have fun!"

With that Louis left Harry near the benches and went over to play with his friends.

After and hour or so, Louis didn't feel alright. He felt weird. He stopped running and just stood there frowning.

"What's wrong Louis?" His friend, Zayn asked.

"I'm not feeling that great. I think we should go home." Louis said, the frown not leaving his face.

"Yeah I think my mom would want me to be back home." Stan said and with that they made their way towards the exit.

When Louis reached where he had left Harry, he saw a couple of kids surrounding him. Then he saw Harry's face. He would've been thrilled if the circumstances were different because Harry wasn't smiling. But right now there were also tears running down Harry's cheeks. Louis didn't like that for some reason. And he was sure as hell his mother wouldn't let him go out of the house if she figured out.

So he quickly went over to Harry. Stan and Zayn next to him.

"What's happening here?" Louis asked frowning.

The kids were about Harry's age and Louis was older, four years older to be more specific and stronger, so they quickly ran away when they saw Louis and his friends, scared.

"Harry?" Louis asked kneeling besides him. Harry just kept on crying.

"Hey, kid, c'mon don't cry." Louis said, looking around and seeing Harry's torn drawing book and smashed crayons.

Amongst the mess he even saw Harry's flower crumpled.

He frowned at that.

"You need help Louis?" Zayn asked, looking worried.

"I think I'll be okay. Thanks guys." Louis said, nodding his head towards them before they left.

"Harry did they hit you?" Louis asked,patting Harry's hair.

Harry moved closer and sat on Louis' lap and hugged him.

"No." Harry said, sniffling.

They just sat there for a few minutes like that, before Louis said, "Come on, let's go home."

Harry gets up, holding Louis' hand as they walk towards the exit.

"Louis they said I looked...I looked funny with my flower...did I look funny with my flower Louis?" Harry asks, when they're passing the place from where he had got the flower.

Louis stops in his steps and frowns.

He then goes over and plucks two flowers similar to the one Harry had plucked. He then walks back towards Harry and places it behind Harry's ears. He then puts one behind his ears too.

"You don't look funny, you look like Harry." Louis says and gives Harry a small smile.

Harry looks up at Louis, his eyes shining, a wide grin on his face.

"Don't smile so much. Stop it!" Louis says, when he sees Harry smile widely.

Harry laughs next to him, and he takes Louis' hand again and they both walk back home.

Louis is a superhero. Harry thinks as he looks up at Louis. Louis was literally glowing as the light from the setting sun hit Louis' face. Harry was in awe.

Definitely a superhero. Harry thinks.
•••••••

So HERE IT IS HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!!
Let me know how you find it!