Chapter 7

Harry age 13
Louis age 17

*****

Harry was at his mum's friend's son's party when he first came to know about it.

He was reluctant to go at first because Louis wouldn't be there but then his mum told he'll have fun and Louis told him he should go too and he could call Louis any time (he had got a phone of his own now) , so Harry went.

When Harry met his mum's friend and her son, he couldn't stop staring at the son's stomach.

"You are going to have a baby?" Harry asked his, his eyes wide with shock.

The boy nodded at Harry, blushing, and a bit embarrassed because it wasn't usual for boys to get pregnant.

"That's so cool! Mom will I have a baby too?" Harry asks, looking down at his stomach, hands placed there.

Both the mothers laugh, "When you're 16 every boy has to go do this test where they find out whether they can have a baby or not. It's very rare for boys to get pregnant buts it's possible. You'll have the test too so let's pray that you can have a baby." Anne explains.

"Can I touch your tummy?" Harry asks the boy, eyes shining.

"Sure." He replies with a smile.

Harry places his hand on the bump, "you're so lucky!" He says, eyes wide through it all.

When they go to have food Harry calls Louis.

Louis picks up at the second ring, "Hey Haz. What's wrong?"

"Louis, there's this boy here and he is going to have a baby!" He squeals through the phone.

"That's nice." Louis replied, smiling at the other end.

"Mum said you have this test when you're sixteen where you come to know whether you can have a baby or not. Did you have a test Louis? Can you have a baby too?" Harry asks, excited.

"I did have the test Haz, but no I can't have a baby." Louis says.

"Oh," Harry says, "but Louis I really want to have a baby!"

Louis laughs at the other end, "Hopefully you can."

After talking for a few more minutes, they hang up saying their goodbyes.

Harry sighs looking at the boy with a bump.

Since then before going to bed at night he always prays for having the ability to carry a baby. Hopefully Louis' baby. Or babies.

*******

There was a new kid in Harry's grade.

His name was Nick and he was nice, Harry thinks he didn't talk to him much. But he sat next to Harry in his first class and he talked to Harry a lot. He told Harry that he was pretty and Harry couldn't help but blush at that.

Harry found Niall at lunch and told him about Nick.

Niall frowned, when Harry told him that Nick called him pretty.

Niall didn't like Nick, he told Niall he didn't like his laugh and to shut up and Nick had laughed at one of his classmate. On his first day. He really was a prick. Niall tells Harry that.

"I don't think he's nice Haz." Niall tells him as they sit at their table.

Harry frowns at that, "Maybe you should talk to him, he was nice to me."

Niall sighs and leaves it at that.

Nick joins them during lunch, Harry laughs and giggles at his jokes and Niall glares at him. Niall liked everyone, you had to be a proper prick for Niall to not like you. And Niall didn't like Nick. But Harry certainly did.