Chapter 6

Harry age 12
Louis age 16

****

When Harry didn't come to school with Louis the next day too, Louis took matters in his own hands. He loved the kid and he liked spending time with him and it just felt weird and wrong not having him around.

So during lunch he made his way over to Harry who was sitting at an empty table with only a blonde boy to keep him company.

Who is that? Louis thinks on his way, his eyebrows raised.

"Harry?" Louis says, sitting in front of him.

Harry just looks away, mad at him.

"Don't be like that Haz, I told you I was sorry." Louis says, poking Harry's cheeks from across the table.

Harry was trying very hard not to smile.

"You have to promise Eliwitch won't come in the car with us and where is your bracelet Lewis?" Harry says, his lips set in a thin line.

"It's right here Harry," Louis says, removing it from his pocket, "it fell off the other day and since we have a policy of 'only the other can put it on' I couldn't really put it since you were mad at me the whole day." Louis said, giving Harry the bracelet to put it on.

Harry ties the knot tightly, blushing, "I thought you removed it."

"Why would I do that?" Louis asks his, eyebrows raised.

"Anyways, Eliwitch won't come with us right?" Harry asked.

Louis laughed at that, "No she won't Haz. I was just giving her a lift for the day."

They hear someone clear their throats then.

Louis looks over at the blonde boy.

"And you are?" Louis asks.

"I'm Niall, Harry's friend," He says grinning, "you must be Louis, Harry's soul—aw!" Harry cuts Niall off by stamping his foot and giving him a look, "Harry's soul reason to be upset the whole day yesterday." He completed, rolling his eyes.

"Yup that'll be me." Louis says, smiling because he's happy Harry made a new friend.

"You still have to take me for dinner Louis and watch movies with me, I'm mad at you." Harry says, bringing Louis' attention back to himself because god knows he didn't like Louis paying attention to anyone but him.

"Always so demanding," Louis says, rolling his eyes , "but sure thing. I'll pick you up at 7." Louis getting up and kissing Harry on the cheek.

"Eeewww, you kissed Eliwitch with those lips I'll get her germs Louis!" Harry screeches.

"When did you see that?" Louis asks, eyebrows raised.

"Yesterday." Harry says.

"It was a one time thing, give me a break. Atleast you don't give me shit about it Haz." Louis says, pouting.

Harry giggles, waving at Louis as he left.

Harry then turns back to Niall who was watching them with wide eyes.

"What?" Harry says, when Niall doesn't stop staring.

"Harry I think he might be your soulmate, too."

*****

Louis takes Harry for dinner and he does cuddle Harry and watches movies with him.

And Harry can't help but stare and stare at Louis because he's so beautiful and handsome and lovely. Harry doesn't know what he'll do without Louis.

*****

"Hello Jay!" Harry says, barging into the Tomlinson household like it's his own. It kind of is, Louis and Harry really are best friends.

"Hello Haz." She says from the kitchen where she's making something, smiling at Harry.

Louis would be home almost fifteen minutes later, he had told Harry he had football practice (because they share everything) so Harry went next to Jay and asked her, "Can I help you cook?"

"Of course, I'm making Louis favourite chicken. It's a secret recipe." She says, whispering the last part.

Harry's eyes widen at that, "Can you tell me? Please.  I want to know. I'm Louis' best friend, I can make it for him sometime!"

Jay laughs at that.

"Of course Harry."

***

Harry's smiles when the front door opens and there is the familiar sound of shoes being thrown and he knows it's Louis.

He runs to the hall to tell Louis how he helped make his favourite dish and how he knows the secret recipe but then his smile falls when he sees Louis has company.

"Who is this?" Harry asks, arms crossed across his chest.

"Hello to you too, Harold." Louis says, laughing.

Harry still has the stern look on his face.

"Relax Haz, this is Liam my friend, we have a project to do together." Louis says, ruffling Harry's hair as he walks inside.

Harry loosens up at that.

Then he looks at Liam , smiling, "Hi! I'm Harry, Louis' best friend." He says, hugging Liam because hand shakes aren't his thing. Zayn hadn't hugged back when Harry met him the first time so it took some time for Harry to like him, but Liam hugged back and Harry liked him instantly.

"Hey." Liam says, smiling at him. He had nice brown eyes and he was buffy. Harry liked him but of course not more that Louis.

"Come on in, I helped Jay make lunch! It's Louis' favourite. I know the secret recipe now." Harry whispers the last part. And then skips ahead into the dining room.

When they're sitting and eating at the table, Louis talking about his day,  Liam is answering the questions Jay and Harry both throw at him.

Later Louis and Liam go to Louis' room to start on their project.

A few minutes later, Harry peeps inside,

"I'm leaving now! Bye Louis ! Bye Liam it was really nice meeting you!"

"It was nice meeting you too." Liam says, smiling.

"Now get out you git!" Louis says, not looking up from his book.

Harry rolls his eyes, "Yeah whatever, study hard!"

With that he leaves.

•••••

The end is not the best but I'm excited for the next chapter so expect an update in a few hours !!! Hope you liked it xxx