Chapter 10

"Louis did you find your soulmate yet?" Harry asks, looking up at Louis, ice cream on his lips.

Louis was going to leave in a few days and well he was trying to spend as much time as he could with Harry. They'd come to their favourite ice cream parlour today.

Louis sputters, coughing to make it look he wasn't as affected as he was, he placed his left hand under the table, "no, not yet Haz." He hated lying but he couldn't do anything about it.

Louis sees Harry's face fall, "oh."

"Did you like the birthday present I gave you?" Louis asks, trying to make Harry smile again and avoid this topic all together.

He watches as Harry grins, "I loved it!"

Louis had given him a framed picture of themselves when they were young. And he had tucked a rose behind Harry's ears again because he fucking could okay? And he'd taken him out too.

"Well I'm glad." Louis says, his smile as wide.

He really was going to miss this boy.

*****

"Niall he didn't get a tattoo yet." Harry says, pouting, slumping next to Niall where he was seated under a tree in a park.

"Even if he did get a tattoo it's not like he could tell you, you aren't eighteen yet and don't you dare sneak around for it Haz. Just wait a couple of years and you'll know." Niall says, pulling Harry closer to himself.

"But what if I'm not his soulmate and I keep waiting for nothing." Harry mumbles.

"Well nobody's asking you to wait. And by that I don't mean have sex with anyone or anything but you know, you could talk to other people." Niall suggest.

"But they're not Louis." Harry whines.

"You really are an idiot you know that? Either wait for Louis or don't it's that simple. Ask yourself what means more to you."

And the answer to that was pretty obvious wasn't it?

*****

"Niall can you do me a favour while I'm away?" Louis asks, giving him a pleading look.

"Depends on what it is and you could've just told me this over the phone you know?" Niall grumbles.

"I want you to take care of Harry okay? Make sure he doesn't do anything dumb. Something he'll regret and keep him the fuck away from Grimsaw and just, if there's anything I need to know, please let me know." Louis says.

"I would've done it without you telling me that but okay. Can I see the tattoo?" Niall says, grinning.

"How do you know?" Louis says, frowning.

"Harry keeps talking about how you are his soulmate,how you have to be his soulmate and now you're saying all this weird stuff and you confirmed it anyway." Niall says, a grin on his face.

"I could have just said that because he's my friend and I care about him you know?" Louis says, extending his left hand.

"You could have told me you want updates about me too cause I'm your friend too, but you didn't and god it's so pretty!" Niall says, gripping Louis' hand.

"You can't tell Harry about this okay?" Louis says.

"I'm not stupid I know. I promise I'll stop him from having sex with anyone these four years as long as I can." Niall says, leaving Louis' hand and smiling at him.

Louis laughs, "That's not what I meant but thanks Niall."

"That's my job, helping soulmates."

******

"Harry I'm not going for eternity." Louis says, gripping Harry back as tightly.

"I'm not leaving you until someone physically pulls me off." Harry says, his legs around Louis' waist , his hands around his shoulders and face buried in the crook of Louis' neck.

Louis holds him up.

"I'm just an hour and a half away Harry. You just need to call me and I'll be here okay? I'll come as many weekends as I can." Louis says, nuzzling Harry's curls and taking in the familiar smell.

Jay clicked the a picture of them, wrapped in each other's arms, "Louis will be back before you know it Haz." She puts in, keeping her camera aside.

"I'm still not leaving him." Harry mumbles. Jay laughs at that.

Louis doesn't really mind.

"You cannot forget me Louis, you have to call me every day. Or else I'll be so mad at you." Harry says, Louis can hear his voice waver.

"Well you can call me too." Louis gently puts in, holding Harry closer.

"But then you might be in class or hanging out with your cooler friends or something." Harry mumbles.

"What are you talking about? You're the coolest friend I have Haz." Louis says, a grin on his face.

Harry pulls back, looking at Louis, "Really?"

"Of course." Louis says, smiling, looking into the green eyes he loves so much and god he's going to miss Harry so much.

Harry stares back at him, blushes and then places a kiss at the corner of Louis' mouth, "I love you, Lou." He says gently.

Louis grins, placing a kiss on Harry's cheeks, his forehead, his nose and the corner of his lips, "I love you more."

And when Louis leaves that day, it's the hardest thing he has ever done.

••••••

I've posted a new story 'Finding you can change' it's completed so if you want you can give it a look.

There's another story by my cousin 'The runaway groom' you can give that a look too.

Hope you guys liked this chapter ! Love you xxx

(There are fanfiction awards too , incase you want to nominate my story.)