Chapter 4

The moment they arrived home, Xiao Yi immediately received a call from Du Mei.

"What happened?" Du Mei asked.

"Who allowed you to speak!" Luzhou roared, jumping up from the sofa and grabbing Xiao Yi's collar.

He shouted, "Who allowed you to talk about what happened!"

"I didn't say anything!" Xiao Yi said, "On the way home I didn't call...President Du.....Brother Zhou!"

"Turn on the speaker!" Du Mei said.

Xiao Yi put the call on speaker, Du Mei continued: "Luzhou, today Zhang Xinran isn't in a good mood, Qi Quan wanted to apologize to you, we'll continue to discuss this tomorrow, have a good rest." Du Mei then hung up the phone.

Luzhou was extremely angry, but couldn't find a way to release his anger. The scene of Zhang Xinran screaming 'premature ejaculation' and 'impotence' echoed like a thunderclaps inside Xiao Yi's head. Adding the image of Zhang Xinran's scary expression and the argument with Luzhou, the picture of a golden couple was shattered until nothing was left.

Luzhou looked around, throwing a few pillows, and sat on the couch while breathing with indignation, he then poured himself a glass of wine and finished it in one gulp.

"My girlfriend also scolded me often." Xiao Yi told him, "Don't worry, everything is going to be better after she has calmed down."

Luzhou didn't even spare Xiao Yi a glance, that's when Xiao Yi remembered Luzhou got bit by the Chihuahua. He went to get alcohol and cotton, then said: "Is it bleeding?"

Luzhou impatiently moved his hand away from Xiao Yi's grasp. The bloody wound from his wrist stained the cuff of his shirt, Xiao Yi was startled and said: "You need an injection right now!"

"Don't want to." Luzhou immediately jumped up, moving farther away and sat back down again, he said angrily: "What kind of joke are you saying!"

"You need a vaccine injection just in case." Xiao Yi said, "Otherwise, what will happen if you were to get rabies?!"

Luzhou: "Do I look like I have rabies?!"

Xiao Yi: "..........."

Xiao Yi thought 'yes', but his mouth said: "I mean the dog, it may carry the rabies virus, no matter what you need an injection."

"Are you joking!" Luzhou roared, "Get an injection in the middle of the night?! You want to disclose this to the media!"

Xiao Yi remembered he had a friend who works at CDC and said: "Wait for me."

(E/D: CDC – Centers for Disease Control, where you go for diseases and vaccines)

When Xiao Yi went to make a phone call, Luzhou said: "Who are you calling?"

Xiao Yi said: "Rest assured, I'm not calling President Du, I'm just calling a friend of mine who work at the CDC."

Luzhou said: "Not even your friend are allowed! You already signed the confidentiality agreement, don't you want to work here anymore!"

Xiao Yi stood, staring at Luzhou, he almost couldn't help roaring at him, but thinking about it, 'forget it', instead he said: "I'm your assistant, protecting you is my priority. If you think I'm not doing my job right, you can tell president Du to fire me. But you just got bitten by a dog, and you need an injection just in case."

Luzhou just stared at Xiao Yi, completely speechless.

An hour later, a car parked in the underground garage of CDC.