Chapter 7

"Tomorrow I'll go back to Beijing." Lin Yao said,"If there is too much work, just order the assistants, even driving, you can hand over to them. Try to reduce your own work or else I'm worried you will be extremely busy."

Xiao Yi realized that it was true, but yesterday he had only met the five assistants once, till now he still hadn't called them.

Luzhou said: "If there isn't any business don't bother calling them over, it's annoying to death."

Xiao Yi got caught in the middle, he had to play the ball and said that he understood.

(T/N: to agree to do something the way someone else wants you to)

After they arrived at the hotel, Lin Yao had to leave right away. The producer's assistant called inviting Luzhou to a celebration dinner. Xiao Yi immediately notified two assistants to come and help him pick out Luzhou's outfit in the wardrobe.

Luzhou finished dressing, he was standing in front of the mirror letting the two assistants fix his sleeves. Xiao Yi informed them to order their own lunch and then head back to their hotel, as tomorrow filming would start and he would call them.

That afternoon was filled with countless social interactions, gossiping, laughing, looking from one side to another. Originally Xiao Yi didn't know how to react to these kinds of situations, he was afraid that Luzhou would hate him. He could only bow and bend the knee occasionally he would put on a cold expression, when he returned he was tired to the point of dropping on the ground.

The next day Xiao Yi opened his eyes, it was half past six.

'This is bad!' Xiao Yi thought, 'At seven we have to be at dressing room', he immediately rushed into Luzhou's room, squeezed the toothpaste and turned on hot water. Luzhou was still asleep he was lying on his stomach. Xiao Yi shook him awake and said: "It is 6:30! Get up!"

Luzhou looked edgy wearing only a pair of underwear, turning over he lay on his back with both hands and legs wide open like the 'da' character (大). His 'thing' was pointing straight up and there was also a stain on his underwear.

Xiao Yi: "......."

Xiao Yi put a hot towel on Luzhou' eyes causing him to wake up, but surprisingly he wasn't angry.

Xiao Yi thought that if the fans saw what Luzhou looked like when waking up in the morning, he didn't know if they still wanted to jump on him. While getting Luzhou's clothes, he said: "I'll go get the car!"

"What's the rush," Luzhou looked helpless, "It's only half past six, going at 8 o'clock isn't too late."

"On the first day you're going to try on clothes and test makeup, you also have to take pictures for the poster." Xiao Yi said, "I'm afraid we're going to be late! It's the end if we're late!"

Xiao Yi called the group of assistants,

assistant A bought lunchbox,

assistant B bought foods,

assistant C brought a cooker over to his room, he gave her the card to his room and let her prepare the dishes, lastly, assistant C and D would follow them to the studio.

When he came back he saw that Luzhou only wore a pair of underwear sitting in the living room sofa, like a child who hadn't completely woken up yet.

Xiao Yi: ".........."

'It's 6:45 already!'

Xiao Yi pushed him into the bathroom to brush his teeth, he really wanted to cry at the spot. After changing the clothes, it was 6:55.