dungeons

my knees were getting sore. how long had I been here.the king was still trying to get me to tell."tell me why you are here!!"the king roared."never"I said angrily"give me him back!". "take her away from me and lock her up as well." the elven king demanded. elves came in and hauled me up. they started to drag me away to the dungeon."we will never tell!!"I raged as I was getting closer to my prison."then you can both stay here until you do. be my guest."the king smirked.

I curled up in my cold dark cell.I began to cry.I had never felt so helpless in my life.a young elf walked past.he noticed me and asked what was wrong."me and my mate were in the forest and we got captured and the king put us here now I cant see him" I wept. " is your mate ye tall with dark shoulder length hair and quite fiestey?" he asked." uh hu" I replied." hes in the cell next to you!" he said helpfully." really?"I asked. the elf winked at me and moved on. I pressed my face against the bars of my prison and called out " kili!". scilence. "kili its me, pyess!"I waited "pyess?" kili called."pyess, what did you tell them?!"

"nothing.I swear" I replied. "I dont know what to do" kili told me. "we need to try get out."I said.after awhile kili said " its no use" and he sank to the floor.so did i.later the same elf that told me about kili, walked past my cell again. " why do you keep walking past like that?" I asked him."im guarding.what else would I be doing."he said."get me and him out of here and I will give you some gold.deal?"I pleaded."no, I would lose my job." he replied."please I really need you to help us to get out of here!say we got out when your shift is done!" I asked." fine.if I get caught its on your heads" he said as he quickly unlocked us.he showed us a secret way out

we were free.we found our ponies and bags then got out of there as fast as we could.