orcs and partying!

I woke with a start." pyess get up! orcs are coming!" kili yelled.I jumped up and grabbed my bow,  quiver and put on my sword as quickly as possible." where are the ponies?" I shouted over the noise." I think they bolted.run!" kili shouted back and grabbed my arm then started to run.I followed him. orcs were firing arrows and we nearly got hit several times." keep running babe and dont get killed!" kili quickly said." ok but try get up these trees!" I shouted back.we scrambled up the first trees we could get." stay in the branches.it will be harder to aim at us." I said.

after awhile kili said" I think theyre gone." and he got out of the tree.I got down after him."phew.too close." I sighed.we continued serching for bilbo.

later when we were resting kili noticed somone running towards us."kili!" the figure shouted.we stood up and drew our swords."no its me" the someone said." fili?" kili said in disbelief."yup" fili replied.kili threw himself at fili and gave him a massive hug." I missed you" kili sniffed. " ok kili. I came to take you both back to bag end.we found bilbo."

after we finally arived at bag end we herd how bilbo had went to stay at a friends house because of the dwarfs.he said he was sorry.there was a big party that night.me and kili danced and danced and danced until we ended up on the floor, making everyone laugh." im going to the bedroom." I called to kili." why dont you prepose to her?"fili asked." I dont know" kili replied.kili came into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. " whats up?" he asked. " nothing.im just tired" I said sleepily as I was looking out the window.kili took off some of his stuff so he only had his raggedy blue top on and his brown trousers.he kicked his boots off and went to lie on the bed.I followed and put my head on his chest.he kissed me and put an arm around me.we fell asleep there.thorin, kili and filis uncle, came in looking for us and saw us sleeping there. he was angry.he didn't know about us being mates.well he thought we were mates.he didn't know if I was just a girl he had picked up.he was dissapointed in kili.kili was a good looking dwarf and he new that.thorin was also slightly jelous.he wanted to send him out.thorin walked out closing the door behind him.fili saw his dissaproving looks and took it the wrong way."uncle,were they..." fili never got to finish as thorin scilenced him with a look."no" he said and walked off.