back to the shire

"kili" I said softly shaking him gently.he slowly opened his eyes.they were red and his sparkle was less bright now."we need to go back to the shire." I told him gently.kili got up slowly.he nodded.we picked up thorins body and placed him under the trees with his sword on his chest. I started to pack our stuff. kili stayed beside the body. when I finished I went over to him.

"come on." I said as gently as I could."I dont want to! I cant! im never going to see him again!" kili cried. " fili will never want to see me again. I just want to follow him" kili whispered."no!no! you listen to me kili!" I shouted. "you are not going to follow him! I wont let you! your all I have now. dont leave me with no one! you hear me!?" I continued.

kili looked back at me. I could see the pain.it looked almost as bad as my arm felt."your right. as usual!" he said and cracked a small smile. he came over and gave me a hug."ow!" I shouted. kili looked at me in alarm."what is it?" he asked worriedly."oh when I fainted I hurt my arm. I cant move it." I said with a concerned look.

"why didn't you say something?" kili said."I didn't want to distract you or anything" I told him." im sorry.lets get it bandaged up out the way then we'll go home and tell them.once everyone has recovered a bit we can see if oin will look at it.

"I love you." I said."I love you too" kili replied as he picked up my pack as well as his."are you sure your ok carrying that?" I asked." yes. lets go." kili smiled sadly and with one look back at his beloved uncle, started back to the shire.