the swordfight

"what are you doing here!" kili demanded. thorin smirked evily."uncle its me!kili im your nephew!" kili shouted."kili dont get so angry!" I shouted.this was clearly what thorin wanted."your falling into his trap!stop kili! stop!" I yelled. "what did you do with fili!" kili continued, shouting loudly."nothing. dont worry. he couldn't do anything to me. im his uncle!" he laughed."as for you,I think I have to do something with you" thorin said menacingly."why is fili better than me?" kili asked."he listened to me." thorin replied."how have I dissobayed you?" kili shouted."her" thorin scowled as he pointed straight at me."so im not going to hurt you.im going to get rid of her!"he said with an evil glitter in his eyes.he started to run towards me with his sword drawen.time slowed down. I fell to the floor in a faint.kili jumped infront of me with his sword drawen too.I heard his boots hit the floor infront of me and the swords crash together."kili!" I screamed in my head. no one could hear me. my wold sounded all watery. all I could hear was swords clashing and words of anger and cursing shouted at one another. I eventually opened my eyes and saw kili and thorin swordfighting furiously. I quickly tried to get up despite the agonising pain in my arm.I couldn't move it.I felt vulnerable and scared. swords clashing continiously as kili and thorin continued to swordfight crazily."you will not touch her!" kili cried as he doged thorins attacks."stop interfering kili!" thorin yelled."no I wont stop.I will never stop loving her thorin! you cant make me do that!" kili said as he threw thorin off his sword."thorins gone mental!" I thought to myself.I longed to help kili but every time I tried to move my arm pain shot through it like an arrow. I tried ever so hard not to scream.tears came rolling down my hot cheeks."dont let kili see!" I begged myself over and over again.thorin tripped kili up and he fell to the ground. thorin came over to me. I probably looked nothing much to him.I was in extreme pain and was terrified. I closed my eyes knowing my time had come."I will always love you kili." I shouted as I waited for the cold stab of the sword cutting through my flesh. kili got up and full of sheer rage and hunger to kill he forgot what he was doing and plunged his sword into thorin. thorin turned and he relised what he had done to his nephew.he stumbled a little then fell to the ground. I froze in horror.kilis bloodlust left him and he soon relised what he had done and dropped his sword." thorin!!!!" he screamed and ran to his side."im so sorry! no!no! what have I done!! uncle!" kili shouted with tears pouring down his cheeks."kili, my dear boy" thorin croaked.I pulled myself over to them."pyess, my girl.please... for give me.both of you.I hope...you can...stay together.tell my big fili where...I am and...that I do understand..now.I love...all three of you." thorin said, short for breath.he put hi arms around us and gave a weak squeeze. i noticed the sparkle had returned to his dying eyes."thorin!" I wept."dont go where I cant follow!" kili pleaded."kili.reclaim... erebor with fili and...your pyess.be the...prince and..pyess you be the...best princess..." thorin gasped."no! no! come on thorin!stay with us!" I said cluching his clammy hand."I love you...." thorin muttered as he closed his eyes and gave a tiny little smile.his chest stopped rising.he was gone."noooooooooo" kili screamed and fell on thorins chest, crying and cursing himself.I lay my head on his neck gently and wept.thorin was gone.I couldn't take this in.kili would never forgive himself. I kissed thorins forehead and dragged myself round to kilis crying mess. I put my good arm around his shoulders. we stayed there, on thorins body for the rest of that day and all night.during the night I would wake up to the sound of kili shouting 'no' over and over and wailing or to the shooting pain in my now paralyed arm. kili fell backwards from his sitting position.I lifted his head and placed it on my legs.I stroked his soft brown hair and started to sing.

"thorin oh thorin as mighty as an oak.

how will you keep a watch over your little saplings." I sang.kilis crying had srunk to a sniff.

"when you are gone. never you fear.I will all ways be here. watching you and guiding you. though thick and thin.hush-a-bye my babe and fall asleep to this beutiful lulabay.rocking you holding you because i love you.because I...love...you!" I finished.kili was snoring softly.what could I possibly do for him? tomorrow I knew what we had to face. angry dwarfs and a heartbroken nephew.