ten years later

after ten years I am still with my love kili. I will never forget the times we had. I am also still with the company. the dwarves there are great. some funny some greedy and some have amazing stories to tell. I still miss those days that were so long ago. I wanted something to make me forget. I didn't know it was coming for me very soon.

I came into a grand hall. the dwarves were there and they all greeted me with little secretive giggles. I asked my closest friend, balin what all the gigling like little girls was all about. "nothing.just being merry!" he chuckled."all right then, keep your secrets!" I laughed then continued on to a small passage to the left of the hall, where me and kilis room was. kili was there. he looked so hansome. he was a prince. he wasn't even dressed like one. he had his usual stuff on. when he saw me come into the room he rushed over to me.

"pyess!" he said taking my hands. I blushed and wondered what this was."yes kili?" I said with a smile."I have something really important to ask you" kili said seriously. "what is it?" I asked."pyess arketryin, will you marry me?" kili grinned as he got down on one knee. my heart fluttered like a butterfly."really?" I asked, quite shocked. "will you be my princess?" he said as he opened a little box. inside was a ring. it was silver with a little blue stone set in the middle."wow! its beutiful. but princess..." I said in a sorry voice. kilis face fell."sounds like the best thing that is ever going to happen to me!!" I squealed. kili slipped the ring onto my finger. he jumped up and passionately kissed me. I felt so happy I could burst.

finally our wedding day came. I had on a dark forest green dress on. it was very long and trailed behind me. I had a tiara of leaves. kili was in a blue top with a smart green body warmer.he had brown trousers on. his hair was brushed and the front bits had been pleated and tied back. he was so hansome. our wedding was in the forest. fili wed us. "I do" kili said with a smile as he slipped my ring on. this one was gold with little green leaves on it. "I do" I said too as I slipped his ring on. his was gold too and had tiny mountains etched onto it in silver. "you may now kiss your princess!" fili declared. I threw my flowers and balin caught them.

I smiled then kissed kili. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. "me too" I replied. "uncle would be proud of you" fili said to kili. he knew that ment alot to him. I was now princess of the blue mountains. It felt good.

so I now relise that happines is doing what you want, not what you need. I know now that if you want something then work for it and never give up. always try your best. and you can do anything!

this was my first ever book on wattpad and I want to place some dedications.

first to @ge0rg1aaa for giving me the greatest ideas ever.

next to @ baggins4298 for thorins funeral plans.

next to @frodobaggins12 (my actress in training who is also helping me fufil my other dream of becoming a director) for all of her support. thanks :)

next my mum for helping me just put in that extra little bit.

and finally to everyone who has read, reading, voted, commented or added to their library. thanks for all your support and I hope you will continue to help on this book and on my future books. you are all helping me follow my dreams of becoming an author. thank you all! :))))