The New Prophecy

Percy's P O V

I get woken from my sleep by Annabeth calling for me to get up. I turned to look at my alarm clock, toticing that it was six in the morning. I groaned and rolled over in my bed, pulling the covers over my head. "Five more minutes," I slur, "The only time I have a dreamless sleep, you have to wake me up."

"Come on seaweed brain. Chiron called for a meeting in the Big House." Annabeth said, ignoring my comment. "Or else no kisses for a week." I instantly sit up, "You're kidding!" I pout, using my best baby seal eyes. "Nup!" Annabeth replies before striding out of my cabin. I just sat there for a second, gaping at the spot Annabeth was, wide eyed. No one has ever resisted my baby seal eyes.

🐶💕💕💕💕💕💕

I walk into the big house to find the seven already gathered there along with Nico and Thalia. Chiron gestures for me to sit while Thalia groans about me being late again. My smile turns into a frown and as I was about to retort something back to her, Annabeth presses her lips on mine; stopping me from doing so. 

Then Annabeth pulls away from me, causing me to pout for the second time that day. Everyone laughed at me (but Nico, obviously. He is way to moody these days.).Then once Chiron made sure that everyone was here, he coughed twice, signaling for us to quiet down.

Once everyone was silent he informed us about another prophecy. Everyone started shouting at once, not noticing Rachael entering the room. "Quiet!" Rachael exclaimed, and the shouting instantly stopped. It was then so quiet, that it felt as if Rachael charm-spoke us, which she didn't.

Then Rachael took a deep breath, before green smoke came out her mouth, swirling around her. Her voice was once again replaced, by the Spirit of Delphi. It said:

A new threat has risen again,

Two must join forces to win the game.

Brother and sister shall unite,

To lead the quest with all their might.

This is going to be the toughest one yet,

The one that history won't forget.

After the prophecy was spoken, Rachael collapsed, who then got caught by Annabeth. Everyone else was sitting still as a statue, letting the information sink in. Now knowing that this quest was going to be worse than the one before, the one that caused so much pain and suffering, the Prophecy of the Seven.

How was this chapter? Did you enjoy it? I can't wait till the next chapter... 😊 

DISCLAIMER!!

All characters belong to Rick Rioden (but Bella) and the plot is mine!

Baiiiii...

I never knew that saying the disclaimer could be super annoying. 😑